2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah I've wanted to chime in about mids in the past when there's a lot of hate for them. I started with Dunk Lows and never got into any highs because i thought it wasn't a style I could get into. But I really wanted the Donatello mids (before those Fila joints came out) because I figured I'd never see anything else. And once I got those, I loved the style. The strap is kinda perfect for the fit of my jeans (I wear Levi's 559, 511, and 514 exclusively). I also like the way mids look with shorts. And mids got me into highs, which I also enjoy.

Mix in that I've gotten stuff like Watermelon mids for $35, Photo Blue for $25, etc, its probably made me like them more. The SB Dunk fit and comfort for cheaper than GR lows, you can't go wrong.

The Tie Dyes are awesome, I got a pair off the bay DS for $45 a few months ago and are one of my 3 favorite mids. Donatellos are in there and the Goofy Boy mids are the other.
I don't care if its low, high, or mid. I think each style can be worn differently. Sometimes I'm in a low mood, sometimes mid, etc. I like a variety- I hate that all the really good QS releases lately have been highs (SOMP, YOTH, Premier). I'd like to see some awesome QS design in a low, although last year was the opposite with the FTC, SPoT, 112 (still can't effing find decently priced) all being awesome lows.

what size? I see them on ebay usually

So happy my J-pack came on today. These are definitely a must have in the slowly SB collection I got going lol. Thanks to SPoT real quick delivery and no defects I just don't know which laces to keep on them the black or just blue and red what you guys think, sorry for bad picture quality.

Received my UNC Rivalry pair from NDC today. Very, very clean in person. I typically dislike patent leather but it's so subtle on the white parts that it works well.

SPoT is awesome. Sent me a 15% discount for some stuff I had sitting in my cart that I was debating on getting. No brainer now.

So happy my J-pack came on today. These are definitely a must have in the slowly SB collection I got going lol. Thanks to SPoT real quick delivery and no defects I just don't know which laces to keep on them the black or just blue and red what you guys think, sorry for bad picture quality.

Black laces all the way, especially in the Royals. I can already tell that when my J-Pack Royals arrive they will be my warm weather sneaker of choice this season.

I'm extremely surprised with the remaining availability on CCS with the discount, free shipping and all.

Last edited:
^^^who you telling i thought CCS would've sold out yesterday a lot of people missing out or hunting for their holygrails lol either way these are a must the quality is better then the actual AJ1 its crazy 
roll.gif

Last edited:
My royals should b here by Friday...

On CCS the Jpack is excluded from the discount..just checked

Those joints are mad slept on. One of my favorite pairs of lows. Gets more compliments than my tiffs or heinekens
Had I known about them (and not been in sneakerhead rehab) I would have picked them up in 2008. Got them for $160 (DS). I'll post pics when I get them.

Last edited:
My royals should b here by Friday...

On CCS the Jpack is excluded from the discount..just checked

CCS must have changed it up. I ordered sunday and used the $15 off plus free shipping on both pairs, just did two seperate orders.

Royals came out to $86.79 shipped and Breds came out to $75.94 shipped

I wish I could take credit for these photos cause it would mean I owned the shoes but its not from me but from IG. Shots of the up coming AJ1xSB collab which we all have been waiting for. Straight fire....
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

^^^who you telling i thought CCS would've sold out yesterday a lot of people missing out or hunting for their holygrails lol either way these are a must the quality is better then the actual AJ1 its crazy :rofl:  

As much as I like the jpacks the quality is not better than the royal 1's

Back
Top Bottom