2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not that it matters, seems like there have been enough to go around, but CCS will be dropping the Stars online tomorrow at 8 am EST. Figured people with employee discount(foot locker) would want to cop from them...

My local shop doesn't typically do phone orders, but they're trying to clear out some stock and have a few things on sale. I told the owner I'd pass along the info

140 for some petoskeys  does that sounds reasonable to anybody?
That's retail+ship+tax. So yeah.

Dude winds up on so many block lists it's not even funny. I don't generally dislike anyone in this thread too....

Recent pick ups. Went SB crazy on the bay :lol:

i know im asking for much, and people are probably gonna drop some 'do your homework' on me

BUT im jus wondering what EURO websites are dropping the SB AJ1 and ship international, so far i only know that END. is

i know im asking for much, and people are probably gonna drop some 'do your homework' on me

BUT im jus wondering what EURO websites are dropping the SB AJ1 and ship international, so far i only know that END. is
Hanon is as well 

Hanon is as well 

You sure about that? I just checked their upcoming pairs email blast from this morning, and it's not included in the lineup.

I'd imagine that with the increasing amount of shenanigans that occur whenever there's a new hot JB release, more and more shops that used to ship internationally are just going to scrap it and sell to european addresses only.

You sure about that? I just checked their upcoming pairs email blast from this morning, and it's not included in the lineup.

I'd imagine that with the increasing amount of shenanigans that occur whenever there's a new hot JB release, more and more shops that used to ship internationally are just going to scrap it and sell to european addresses only.
I saw it some info floating around earlier, there was a link posted that went to a product page, and then a few minutes ago it went to an error page as "product disabled"- so it's at least an option.. nothing concrete though, might be worth keeping an eye on though

Am I the only one who thinks those new Tie Dye joints coming out look kinda similar to these...

I know the pics that have come out so far aren't the greatest, but I feel they're a black and white version of these.

Kind of off topic since it's not an SB Dunk, but one of my issues with the SB Rivalry pack was that they didn't make the Hoyas a Terminator.

Looks like NSW is putting out a Hoyas themed Terminator early this fall. :smile:

Looks like it's suede/nubuck so it's not 100% right, but it beats those dunks IMO

Kind of off topic since it's not an SB Dunk, but one of my issues with the SB Rivalry pack was that they didn't make the Hoyas a Terminator.

Looks like NSW is putting out a Hoyas themed Terminator early this fall.
smile.gif

Looks like it's suede/nubuck so it's not 100% right, but it beats those dunks IMO
im ready for this , been ready since my middleschool days

Back
Top Bottom