2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

is anyone camping for the lms?
20 ppl all already at my spot
200_s.gif

Local skate shop in Dallas posted release details on Instagram...it required you to take a photo of you wearing some of their store branded socks and in the post to put your name, size and color you wanted. It will be FCFS based on the post. None the less I flew from work and grabbed one of the last 2 pairs of socks and threw them on with the quickness...dress shoes and all...no shame in my game...

local spot told me people camped 5 days to get tiffs. to resell. i don't understand how that makes any sense. if i camp 5 days for a frickin shoe, i'm sure going to keep it. 

local spot told me people camped 5 days to get tiffs. to resell. i don't understand how that makes any sense. if i camp 5 days for a frickin shoe, i'm sure going to keep it. 

Thts fked up man....they just needed an excuse to not sell it at retail. Everything ends up on the shop owners eBay..or their buddies account lol all messed up

Hey guys, quick question, what do we think about painting the swoosh on the "stars" gold?  I know there are a few people in here that are pretty good with the photoshop, can we get a look at this please???

I don't know. Maybe it's just me, but sitting outside in the elements for 24hrs+ for, let's say, a $500 profit doesn't seem that lucrative to me. Like, where do these "re-sellers" work that they couldn't make that same amount at their place of business? Average work shift is 8hrs. A "double" is 16, give or take. These cats are out there 24hrs+, not getting paid, uncomfortable, and probably thinking about how/where to use/find a toilet next. Or is this (camping) their "job?" If so...their job stinks, LOL...

I'd rather pay retail. Obviously. That being said, I'd gladly pay a little OVER retail to not pretend to be homeless for the next 48hrs...

Maybe that's just me, though...

Did Flight 23 finish calling out on their raffle? The dude in the store said they were calling Wednesday, Thursday, Friday but I heard they're already done. Not like I was expecting a call back I guess 
embarassed.gif

I saw that happen around me also (not sure about the resell part), but if you are going to do that for 5 days then resell, it's just not smart. I mean even IF you sold your pair for $500 (which you would have cleaned up on that price based on the market), then that means you made about $77 a day. That's $9.60 an hour for an 8 hour shift at like a retail store, yet you spent 24 hours of your life there makin like less than half of minimum wage. 

Local skate shop in Dallas posted release details on Instagram...it required you to take a photo of you wearing some of their store branded socks and in the post to put your name, size and color you wanted. It will be FCFS based on the post. None the less I flew from work and grabbed one of the last 2 pairs of socks and threw them on with the quickness...dress shoes and all...no shame in my game...

​
#indexdawgs > everything!

At the dunk exchange they also had those gold lace locks and that cassette thing. think that was a lace lock too.
That will probably go up for sale also.

At the dunk exchange they also had those gold lace locks and that cassette thing. think that was a lace lock too.
That will probably go up for sale also.
Good. I was hoping the extras would be available for people who can't cop instore

I wish I was part of one of those facebook groups to get a deal on sz 11 SOMPs

but I stopped using facebook a while ago, dont even know how to search for groups on there

Back
Top Bottom