2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nice! I c u got the skate mentals :smile:

Recent pick ups. Went SB crazy on the bay :lol:

no lie, if I was spending that much time hanging out in front of a store waiting to buy some sneakers, you best believe I'd be in the most comfortable clothing I own. Terry Cloth down to the floor, and some lunar something or another.

My local is raffle only on the LMs so I doubt ill be that lucky since I only got one ticket in, but good luck to all trying to cop. Definitely gonna try NDC but I've yet to be successful there all year so im trying to keep my hopes down. Havent gotten anything new since I scored some bao's for my girl on the 1st premier restock, but we just got blessed with our 3rd kid couple weeks back so I havent been too worried about kicks, but the thought of paying 3x retail on these got me feeling like

And heres my most recent wear besides a handful of beater dunks for work

Give them credit, no sneaker is worth 48+ hours camping, in a chair.

Credit in what way? Lol u say give them credit no shoe id worth camping 48hrs to me thats saying something negative

no lie, if I was spending that much time hanging out in front of a store waiting to buy some sneakers, you best believe I'd be in the most comfortable clothing I own. Terry Cloth down to the floor, and some lunar something or another.

Serious lol something comfortable... foams are so uncomfortable 2 me

I have the feeling the admins of that group don't manage it anymore. I haven't been able to get in either.
I got in and I'm also in ndsbg 2 or whatever. No real good deals there, it's lame as Bay Area sneakerheads

Lol I haven't camped for a shoe in ages...maybe it's just me but it says something that adults will spend that much of their time for a pair of shoes

I waited a bunch of hours (7) for the Space Jams in 09, about 2.5 for the Banned 1s in 11 and that's it. I told my GF after the Space Jams that I was never doing it again, but the banned 1s got me into mini-camp mode.

I'd much rather wait for the market to cool on a shoe and pick it up later on down the line if it's something that I really think is cool. And with people's tastes being so fickle now it doesn't take long for me to find what I wanted later, unless it's a New Balance or certain Asics/Saucony.

I'd much rather wait for the market to cool on a shoe and pick it up later on down the line if it's something that I really think is cool. And with people's tastes being so fickle now it doesn't take long for me to find what I wanted later, unless it's a New Balance or certain Asics/Saucony.
This is exactly what I do. If I don't get the shoe on release day I just wait it out until I find it for a price I deem acceptable.

Camping is generally not worth it...almost did for the tiff release, but got the hook up on a reservation at my local nike store.

I may get blasted, but I honestly am not feeling the LM's... ESPECIALLY the white pair. *shrugs*

anyone still looking for J-Pack or Stars?

i'm bout to hit up my local spot for the LM raffle and i can pick up pairs if you need them

PM if you need something

Camping is generally not worth it...almost did for the tiff release, but got the hook up on a reservation at my local nike store.

I may get blasted, but I honestly am not feeling the LM's... ESPECIALLY the white pair. *shrugs*
Nah I don't really feel them either although I'm not big on hyped up shoes.

Back
Top Bottom