2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

CNCPTS put up Tie Dyes about 25min ago

I would even say these are black with gum bottom

Some of my wears for the past week. I knew i had to bust out the UCS at some point during the year, july seemed appropriate.

I think these get a lot of hate but i think theyre pretty nice, just not as good as the originals.

And in this weeks edition of beat heat. I wish i hadnt messed these up as bad as i did.
What color green are those laces for the UCS and where did you get them?

Friend from the Philipeans said Supreme Blazer Lows just went into production according to his frined in JP

Ah Supreme. So a shoe that will probably be ugly as sin, have a line for days before, and will resell for ridiculous amounts. Might skip that release lol.

CNCPTS put up Tie Dyes about 25min ago

I would even say these are black with gum bottom

am i the only one who thinks this show looks more brown then black?

ive seen them in person and the black canvas material has that faded bleached look to it, in certain lights the shoe looks way too brown, that was the deal breaker for me.

am i the only one who thinks this show looks more brown then black?

ive seen them in person and the black canvas material has that faded bleached look to it, in certain lights the shoe looks way too brown, that was the deal breaker for me.

I gotta agree all the online stock pics look brown to me. My buddy said its not as bad in person. but hes a 3 hour drive away so i cant verify myself, im just skipping for now.

Maybe Ill unDS on that day

This i havent been able to bring myself to wear them yet, theyre so nice to look at, im scared of what may happen lol.

Last edited:
25.8.2014 ROBIN THICKE DAY

WEAR YOUR SOMPS AND SCREAM ON THE INTERNET

I'll keep that in mind homie. My bday is actually on the 23rd in August lol

I gotta agree all the online stock pics look brown to me. My buddy said its not as bad in person. but hes a 3 hour drive away so i cant verify myself, im just skipping for now.

In person they do have a slight brown look to em in certain lighting.

can anyone confirm if the tiff swoosh pops as much as the SOMP one does? the one on my pigs isnt as shiny as the SOMP, i mean its shiny but not in the same way, like the SOMP one catches light differently, so i was just wondering which one the tiff swoosh is more like.

can anyone confirm if the tiff swoosh pops as much as the SOMP one does? the one on my pigs isnt as shiny as the SOMP, i mean its shiny but not in the same way, like the SOMP one catches light differently, so i was just wondering which one the tiff swoosh is more like.

I think this partially has to do with the contrasting colors, you certainly notice the shiny silver more on a black based dunk.

Just my opinion

BP collab looks pretty nice to me :smokin

Last edited:

no the diamond swoosh is duller, it's got a layer of plastic over the silver, and honestly isn't even as reflective as the one on the lows.

Right now the shoe will be available only at Brooklyn Projects locations. There might be a QS version that will drop later in the year but nothing planned as of yet.
lol

Still unsure on wof2's. One thing I'm certain of though is the wide released version won't have that camera embroidery on the Heel. Similar to how the wide release of Premier Highs went.

Dom's smoking that stuff, claiming they're the first to use velvet on a pair of dunks

Last edited:
The quality on the QS is actually pretty good. I see shiny material underneath where the perforations are... I wonder if it's 3M too. I'd say the suede is on par with YOTH since I don't have SOMPs to compare it with

I'm down for the WOF2s but only at regular *** retail or below. Nothing special to go out of the way for. The flashes and laces make this shoe. Besides that, they look like a few Dunks we have seen already. No biggy to me.

Dom is the definition of someone feeling themselves a little too much. Dunks are dope but not dope enough to give him my money. I'd rather double up on quarter snacks.

Preach ^ 

I'd grab them perhaps but I doubt Ill put in any major work for them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom