2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

About a week or 2 ago someone mentioned something about a fliestkicks big cartel site showing up. After looking up the big cartel one it works but not the regular .eu one. Could be possible that they moved to the big cartel site?
these were delivered today..
...the EU site worked fine for me.

Never said anything about the fact that they're pulled back. Look at the photo, clearly they're frayed and effed up. and there's also a tear in the lining. If you drop money on a shoe that's advertised as new then you should expect them to be clean. No need to be rude about it, just a simple question.
Its a little flaw. And it is new if its never been worn either. There are tons of shoes made by nike as well as other brands with shoes brand new, never been worn that can be damaged. I wouldn't make a big deal over it. But if you don't want them try to contact them tho

Last edited:
Pro Bs that I own:

Samba
Veneer
Ceramic
Plum

I own a pair of White/3M lows with a padded tongue that originally came out as a Pro B, but then rereleased with the same style code in a box that was just labeled Low Pro.

the pair I'd cut someone to get in my size is the Ross Pro B.

Came close to getting a pair, but the price was outside of my comfort zone for a used pair.

Its a little flaw. And it is new if its never been worn either. There are tons of shoes made by nike as well as other brands with shoes brand new, never been worn that can be damaged. I wouldn't make a big deal over it.
For sure. I got a little worked up when the site I ordered them from wouldn't work so I thought I got duped somehow. But it sounds like a few other people are having issues with it too.

I ordered a pair if SOMPs a week ago and the guy said he shipped a week ago.

The tracking says they were actually just dropped off today

Back
Top Bottom