2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Preach ^ 

I'd grab them perhaps but I doubt Ill put in any major work for them.
It's like Ronnie Fieg. I can tolerate RFs social media outbursts because a good majority of his work is dope. And I can appreciate that he tries to push the envelope and try things others dont do. Call me a hypebeast but dude's work is awesome. Very detailed.

It's like Ronnie Fieg. I can tolerate RFs social media outbursts because a good majority of his work is dope. And I can appreciate that he tries to push the envelope and try things others dont do. Call me a hypebeast but dude's work is awesome. Very detailed.
Preach x 2

At least he can walk the walk. Im a h0re for quality and I dont think anybody can touch his collabs as far as that goes.

Dom on the other hand....

pass... which leaves at least two 8.5's free.
:rofl:

Last edited:
I haven't really paid attention but what outbursts has RF had on social media? I preferred his work when he was still working at DavidZ, once he opened up KITH, it seems like everything just became a huge pain to get.

Preach x 2

At least he can walk the walk. Im a h0re for quality and I dont think anybody can touch his collabs as far as that goes.

Dom on the other hand....
CNCPTS really needs to do a SB collab outside of their yearly Christmas dunk man. They got NB collabs down, I wanna see what they can do with a dunk if they aren't constrained by a christmas theme
having 4 pairs of neckface dunks, i dont see a reason to pick these up. the camera on the heel doesnt go with the rest of the shoe...
Yeah definitely. These are cool but not hype or collab worthy.

Off THE WOF2 for a second. How many of the Dunks from 2002 pre-SB logo had the padded tongue and tongue straps? I owned at least two of them. One being the olive/tan colorway and the other being shades of grey and hits of navy blue(which I still have these in storage).

Last edited:
Off THE WOF2 for a second. How many of the Dunks from 2002 pre-SB logo had the padded tongue and tongue straps? I owned at least two of them. One being the olive/tan colorway and the other being shades of grey and huts of navy blue(which I still have these in storage).
Pro B's?

I'm not sure how many were in that series. 4? I could be completely wrong.

@civickid96 , @StillIn729 , @osyrhiz , and @Dcypoe81 will definitely know the answer though

CNCPTS really needs to do a SB collab outside of their yearly Christmas dunk man. They got NB collabs down, I wanna see what they can do with a dunk if they aren't constrained by a christmas theme

Yeah definitely. These are cool but not hype or collab worthy.
Ditto.

I think they absolutely produce the best collabs in the game. That and I love reppin' my home shop :smile:

Off THE WOF2 for a second. How many of the Dunks from 2002 pre-SB logo had the padded tongue and tongue straps? I owned at least two of them. One being the olive/tan colorway and the other being shades of grey and hits of navy blue(which I still have these in storage).

That olive tan pair was my first entry into Nike skateboarding damn bringing me back

So I just got my SOMPs in and I'm a little suspicious. The side tabs on the shoes are kinda frayed/damaged. Got them from Fliestkicks.eu which I read was supposed to be legit. Now I can't even access the site anymore. Starting to get a little pissed. I payed through PayPal so I guess I'm not that worried, but damn.

The Pro B is kind of hotly debated. I'm of the camp that if the box doesn't say Pro B, then we really shouldn't be calling it one. At the time Nike was trying all sorts of things out with the Dunk.

Of the Pro Bs I own, none of them have a stuffed tongue.

I don't think that Material is Velvet on the BP?  nonetheless Dom was saying it's a material never used on a SB before?????

Last edited:

So I just got my SOMPs in and I'm a little suspicious. The side tabs on the shoes are kinda frayed/damaged. Got them from Fliestkicks.eu which I read was supposed to be legit. Now I can't even access the site anymore. Starting to get a little pissed. I payed through PayPal so I guess I'm not that worried, but damn.
Seriously? 
sick.gif

Its a shoe, wear it and forget it. I wouldnt called pulled back tabs "damaged"

Last edited:
Never said anything about the fact that they're pulled back. Look at the photo, clearly they're frayed and effed up. and there's also a tear in the lining. If you drop money on a shoe that's advertised as new then you should expect them to be clean. No need to be rude about it, just a simple question.

I don't even see a question in your original post. Is this the first pair of dunk highs you've ever purchased? They tend to move around in the box and can get frayed a tiny bit right there.

Damn the site is down for me too. I know I've ordered 2 pairs of dunks from them and they were both good when they arrived. About a week or 2 ago someone mentioned something about a fliestkicks big cartel site showing up. After looking up the big cartel one it works but not the regular .eu one. Could be possible that they moved to the big cartel site?

Last edited:
Well after looking over the Internet for a few minutes, I owned at least 4 colorways of the "Pro B" dunk lows. I still have one pair and will take pics soon. They definitely have a padded tongue but it may not be SB padding. Wish I had a DS pair of the Olive joints to pull out. Dreams

You're right. I misspoke. No question, just wondering if that seems a little fishy to anyone else. I mean, not gonna return them or anything like that, but curious to see what you guys have to say. Might influence a decision to bring it up to paypal and see what my options are. And these are my first pair of dunks so I guess I'm a little inexperience in that sense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom