2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was under impression the wof2 swoosh would be a clear (or patent) swoosh we saw in the first teaser pics.

What if this is the gr pair patent swoosh and the back part of the shoe black, unlike the other pictures that have red.

Welp here's hoping for a QS release on the BP highs, I'm feeling them.
There is. Straight from the article

"Back to the shoe. When/where can they be found?

Right now the shoe will be available only at Brooklyn Projects locations. There will be a QS version similar to ours slated for the near future."

There is. Straight from the article

"Back to the shoe. When/where can they be found?

Right now the shoe will be available only at Brooklyn Projects locations. There will be a QS version similar to ours slated for the near future."

Birdmanhandrub.gif

Thanks for clearing that up...obviously I didn't read.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just read the whole article. Dom did say red velvet was the material smh

Hopefully he just assumed that and nike sb didn't tell him that.

that little camera in the corner is wack as hell; reminds me of some Peter Parker Payless Kids bobos
The QS version probably won't have the BP camera logo. I like the camera. I love when SBs have the little decals on the side. It makes them a little special, no matter how corny the decal is 

Quick question: Did anyone else get charged a fee by the Postmaster when their shoes got delivered? The post lady tried to shake me down for another $32 after I already paid $35 to have them shipped. Apparently it had something to do with the fact that they came through customs or something? She didn't really have any clue. She didn't make me pay it today because of how unsure she was. Just wondering if that happened to anyone else.

Quick question: Did anyone else get charged a fee by the Postmaster when their shoes got delivered? The post lady tried to shake me down for another $32 after I already paid $35 to have them shipped. Apparently it had something to do with the fact that they came through customs or something? She didn't really have any clue. She didn't make me pay it today because of how unsure she was. Just wondering if that happened to anyone else.
A lot of the times if its over $200 you will have to pay a customs fee. Sometimes its less, sometimes its more. So yes, normal practice. 

looking like a pass on the WOF2's. Unless actual pictures make them look better. I agree that its pretty much a mash up of the neckfaces and krampus with 3m.

Pro B's?

I'm not sure how many were in that series. 4? I could be completely wrong.

@civickid96
, @StillIn729
, @osyrhiz
, and @Dcypoe81
will definitely know the answer though

In the original release of 1999 there were 5 Pro B dunks, Smurfs, Puttys, Ross, Grey Grip tapes, and White Grip tapes. After then there were a lot of other throughout 00' and 01' but sometimes nike labels said both pro and pro b for the same shoes. Not all fat tongue dunks are pro bs but to me they were all made for the same purpose.

I'll be copping those bp asap I love the concept as well. I hope I don't see people saying the samethings as the black sheeps and try to cop lol you know who you are.

Back
Top Bottom