2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Seriously, Your type don't belong here, |I carry on like that you won't be around long. Don't know if you didn't notice this is the SB thread, in here we treat each other with respect and courtesy, members contribute, help each other out, share knowledge and things/stuff with each other, good folk here. take what your offering to somewhere more suited to your style, jb thread idk or better yet off the forums completely.
Look at his join date, it's right around the tiffany release.

Found a on foot pic of some Paris, chip over at SB, rare to see given the scarcity of pairs and value, nice shot too, thought I'd share

:smokin

Last edited:
I don't check in for a few hours and people are fighting.

EA you're saying he's taking NT too seriously when you're the one hurting over jt. Chill out

I don't check in for a few hours and people are fighting.

EA you're saying he's taking NT too seriously when you're the one hurting over jt. Chill out

nah bro..I was referring to dcy getting mad in the past like when dude kept posting links to to good finds..I think at one point he was getting annoyed with rice's posts..and I'm like who cares???

I'm not fighting..

this is not what I'm about ..anyway..we should leave these minor jabs at this..stuff like this is mad pointless

Last edited:
Been lookin for, Space tigers, gibsons, mocha 2s and bisons and I can't find one of them in my size, it's a game of patience and perseverance :lol:

You would of thought I was asking for freddys or Paris... The waiting game, all in good time

i simply love reading.. thanks to everyone for giving
me something to read.. shoes are great.. i love that everyone in here loves shoes.. where's the party at? who doesn't love reading? i still love it. ain't no thang but a chicken wing.. Chaka Khan!!
post-24763-dave-chappelle-YEAH-victory-da-oRe4.gif

Look at his join date, it's right around the tiffany release.

Yeah but that dudes join date is a week ago I really don't want to derail any further but isco isco has always eemed Kool and @Dcypoe81 is one of the best contributors to this thread maybe ski just having a bad day both sides just brush it off and move on

I think I'll be passing on the salt stains and I'm undecided on the premiers have two pairs of each of their prior colabs and they're an awesome shop to do business with so I may just cop on that alone

Actually copped a pair yesterday from the homie @osyrhiz and wanted to see how red laces would look in them.
Awesome. Always good to hear thread members helping each other out. @osyrhiz  is a good dude.
nthat.gif
I've been looking for older stuff that I might have missed on. I see you're doing the same. @rapcoz2134 anything else you got on your list to cop?

Last edited:
Awesome. Always good to hear thread members helping each other out. @osyrhiz
 is a good dude. :nthat: I've been looking for older stuff that I might have missed on. I see you're doing the same. @rapcoz2134
anything else you got on your list to cop?

If I can be honest with you man...other than my Quartersnacks, I haven't actively seeked out any pair of SBs that I own...I'm more of a "if I find a great deal I'm copping" type of dude...don't get me wrong, I like the stuff that I have, but I didn't really search for any of it specifically.

If I can be honest with you man...other than my Quartersnacks, I haven't actively seeked out any pair of SBs that I own...I'm more of a "if I find a great deal I'm copping" type of dude...don't get me wrong, I like the stuff that I have, but I didn't really search for any of it specifically.
Oh okay, I feel you. Those dropped in 2013, that was a pretty decent year for SB. Lots of good stuff dropped. Lol, I thought you might be chasing down that years releases.  @rapcoz2134 what's in you present SB collection, if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:
Oh okay, I feel you. Those dropped in 2013, that was a pretty decent year for SB. Lots of good stuff dropped. Lol, I thought you might be chasing down that years releases.  @rapcoz2134
what's in you present SB collection, if you don't mind me asking?

Petoskey highs, Quartersnacks x2, Halloween mids, 112s, wool lows, stained canvas highs, MIAs, Jedi's, Gibsons, Piet Mondrians...Levi's and Marshall Amps en route.

So I haven't copped something on release date from Premier since they switched to the new site. Someone hip me to the deal.

Don't you like not login to your Premier account and checkout only by PayPal or something? Is the benefit that you can't get cart jacked? So if it's in your cart you have a long time to checkout or something?

I shoulda paid more attention to their switch haha

So I haven't copped something on release date from Premier since they switched to the new site. Someone hip me to the deal.

Don't you like not login to your Premier account and checkout only by PayPal or something? Is the benefit that you can't get cart jacked? So if it's in your cart you have a long time to checkout or something?

I shoulda paid more attention to their switch haha

I don't think they hold carts, I think it's to help with serverload...Shopify can handle significantly more traffic than Premier's own site.

Question for those who participated and/or are participating in the #14DaysofGRs on IG

when it comes to SBs I'm actually confused :lol: I know S.O.M.Ps weren't GRs, they were limited. Same with Paid in Fulls etc. But how do you know for sure if a shoe was limited ?

Question for those who participated and/or are participating in the #14DaysofGRs on IG

when it comes to SBs I'm actually confused :lol: I know S.O.M.Ps weren't GRs, they were limited. Same with Paid in Fulls etc. But how do you know for sure if a shoe was limited ?

Quickstrikes are releases that all shops drop on the same day, and are allocated a certain amount by Nike. General release inventory is based on the shop's request, and don't have a hard release date--shops drop them whenever they want to.

Quickstrikes are releases that all shops drop on the same day, and are allocated a certain amount by Nike. General release inventory is based on the shop's request, and don't have a hard release date--shops drop them whenever they want to.

Shops all dropping on the same day only holds true for post 2009 releases, once upon a time Nike SB didn't really have hard set rules about anything but selling product online. Shops would get their stock in and boom out to the shelves it went. The first one I remember having a set Saturday morning release were the RESN highs in late 2009.

Shops all dropping on the same day only holds true for post 2009 releases, once upon a time Nike SB didn't really have hard set rules about anything but selling product online. Shops would get their stock in and boom out to the shelves it went. The first one I remember having a set Saturday morning release were the RESN highs in late 2009.

Yeah I didn't know what the hashtag she was referring to was about, and was explaining the current situation for GR vs. QS releases.

Thanks for clarifying for older releases though homie!

So, if I'm not mistaken the Yeez-Northern Lights Low drop on Black Friday
& the Northern Lights Highs drop on Saturday?

Gives a beter chance at trying to cop both pairs if people are after both.

So, if I'm not mistaken the Yeez-Northern Lights Low drop on Black Friday
& the Northern Lights Highs drop on Saturday?

Gives a beter chance at trying to cop both pairs if people are after both.

Neg.

Lows drop on the 22nd (Premier only), highs drop on the 29th.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom