2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So is the high supposed to be the GR version and low the ISO version? Or are they gonna release a GR version of the low a week or 2 later?

Neg.

Lows drop on the 22nd (Premier only), highs drop on the 29th.

Oh, maybe I read it wrong. I seen something about the Highs dropping "the Saturday after Black Friday".

The Saturday after Black Friday is the 29th homie lol

So is the high supposed to be the GR version and low the ISO version? Or are they gonna release a GR version of the low a week or 2 later?

Lows are only available via Premier. Highs will get a general release at all SB accounts on the 29th.

Wazaaaaaaa. Went to Sneakerness in Amsterdam today with no expectations at all when it comes to Dunks BUT I managed to pick WPF up for RETAIL! I'm stoked like a mothamotha.

i simply love reading.. thanks to everyone for giving
me something to read.. shoes are great.. i love that everyone in here loves shoes.. where's the party at? who doesn't love reading? i still love it. ain't no thang but a chicken wing.. Chaka Khan!!
post-24763-dave-chappelle-YEAH-victory-da-oRe4.gif
That's what I tell myself. I'm reading! !!

My 8+ hour wear testing of the SB CMFT "snake skin"

The insole starts off squishy-firm when you first put them on but softened quite nicely as the day progressed. I assume the memory foam is breaking in just like the Tempur-Pedic beds do with usage and body heat. The end result is a very pleasant squishy-soft.

Toe box creasing seems to be a non-issue due to the nature of the cracked leather/leather-like toe box masking the appearance of creasing. How long will this effect last is anyones guess, and it will have to be observed with time and usage. I will say that the appearance of  toe box "folding" is immediate, and should be taken into consideration before purchasing this shoe if that effect bothers you (please see attached photo/photos for clarification).

Lastly, if you have wide flat feet such as myself, you will find that  the plastic-y snake skin material surrounding the toe box is break-in resistant. After 8+ hours of wear it has only loosened ever so slightly, and it is my belief that it will require several wears to mold to your foot. Provided you have purchased your proper size, this shouldn't be too unbearable, but it is worth mentioning because it is an annoyance to me ever since the SB re-tooling that has left the toe box more narrow than older models.

All in all, I say the shoe is certainly worth buying, and if I had to make the purchase in hind sight I would not hesitate. Hope this helps anyone who's on the fence to make an educated decision. 

Nicely reviewed. Putting mine on Monday if the rain stays away. If not: Lance Mountains it is.

Wazaaaaaaa. Went to Sneakerness in Amsterdam today with no expectations at all when it comes to Dunks BUT I managed to pick WPF up for RETAIL! I'm stoked like a mothamotha.
Solid pickup homie. Congrats.
Petoskey highs, Quartersnacks x2, Halloween mids, 112s, wool lows, stained canvas highs, MIAs, Jedi's, Gibsons, Piet Mondrians...Levi's and Marshall Amps en route.
Very solid collection. Good on you for finally copping those Amps.

That's what I tell myself. I'm reading! !!
Nicely reviewed. Putting mine on Monday if the rain stays away. If not: Lance Mountains it is.

Grats man!!! I still want the piggies one day.

They're soooo nice :D

Checking some sites. I figured the AGs sold out. Gonna be patient with these. If I strike out with the premiers saturday I'll probably cop then.

They TTS? Thinking about one of the Stussy pairs

verse001 verse001 ... SBs are SBs.. post away! I have the blue Stussy pair, one of the most comfortable sneakers that I own. Props!

bballermarkie bballermarkie ... they run TTS, I like my sneakers with a little snug though so take that for what it's worth I suppose. Let me know if you find a good deal on those, looking for another pair for a friend.

I haven't posted in a while because I've been so busy with work lately. Wanted to share a couple of my latest pickups. A couple older releases that I've been wanting for a long time.

Also picked up this pocket tee from the warmth pack. Wasn't really feeling the shoes, but I had to have the pocket tee. I just wish that it was actually warm. LOL

^ Interesting... I wonder if the lows will have the Premier branding as well. Maybe that's what will be exclusive to Premier.

Back
Top Bottom