2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yessir he had Jedi's for $200 and Away guns for $120. 

He was offering $350 for all three (jedi, slam city, away guns) i believe 

Yea at first he wanted $275 each, which I laughed at. But glad he went down and you came out on top!

Walter..

Yea at first he wanted $275 each, which I laughed at. But glad he went down and you came out on top!

Walter..
Appreciate it homie!

Also just pulled the trigger on the Plus aka @StillIn729  dunks. I haven't been interested in a dunk like this in a while and I was glad I was able to get it for 25% with free ship with the link that @sharkin  posted 
pimp.gif

Appreciate it homie!

Also just pulled the trigger on the Plus aka @StillIn729
 dunks. I haven't been interested in a dunk like this in a while and I was glad I was able to get it for 25% with free ship with the link that @sharkin
 posted :pimp:

Yea I should have jumped on that, but I'm waiting it out for my local shop to put them on sale. Hopefully they'll have an 11.5 left by the lol..those Plus lows are very nice, and for that price can't beat it.

I went ahead and bought some other pairs..I'll post them up when I get them [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Walter..

Last edited:
Yea I should have jumped on that, but I'm waiting it out for my local shop to put them on sale. Hopefully they'll have an 11.5 left by the lol..those Plus lows are very nice, and for that price can't beat it.

I went ahead and bought some other pairs..I'll post them up when I get them [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Walter..

Did you cart them tonight from seasons at all? Because I've been contemplating for days and went to go buy them after I struck out on Mitas and it said it was being held in someone's cart and my heart sank :lol: 20 min later it was available and i checked out without hesitation

I mentioned earlier that I finally was able to cop my "grail" after years of searching. Can't wait for them to come in. For now here's a sneak peak:
pimp.gif
 gotta find a 13 for myself, good pickup fam

Last edited:
Aghhhh yea again and agAin..... The celebration continues this night!!!!

De la highs coming soon!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom