2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

some NICE materials + Details on these Josh Gibson Dunks 
smokin.gif
 ...I'll post pics later tonight

Last edited:
Some of my best scores have been through Facebook off the top of my head NL Lows and WPF have been my best cops to date.

Friends would you do $510 shipped for '02 Supremes? They do need a cleaning but I'm willing to work on them. I need input lol

Appreciate it homie!

Also just pulled the trigger on the Plus aka @StillIn729
 dunks. I haven't been interested in a dunk like this in a while and I was glad I was able to get it for 25% with free ship with the link that @sharkin
 posted :pimp:

they are def worth it, I would stash them away

salt and snow will murder those bad boys

not my pic but I decided these are my next Dunk that I will track down, slowly building back the Dunks I sold and regret

love my sea crystals.. they're def dying though need a fresh pair.. the suede is so fragile and easily dirtied

love my sea crystals.. they're def dying though need a fresh pair.. the suede is so fragile and easily dirtied

yeah my old pair didn't really make it passed one winter at Penn State, the suede stained and it was really a wrap so I just sold them for what I could get

yeah my old pair didn't really make it passed one winter at Penn State, the suede stained and it was really a wrap so I just sold them for what I could get
So would you suggest spraying a waterproofer on any suede shoes? I was thinking of doing that to my Bisons when I wear them.

Back
Top Bottom