2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I hope that the burnished leathers get slept on since they're not listed as nikelab, those will probably move swiftly, but if these get dropped at boutiques they'll probably end up sitting. Dunks aren't killing it like they were 14 years ago on the sales list, they make decent ones for those of us into them, but it's not like it was back then.

dammnit, @DanVSMan... find me some Ostrich Dunk Lows in an 8.5 already!!
wink.gif
I've been looking. Them ***** are tough to come by!

Quartersnacks make for some good work shoes.

Average quality and a basic colorway doesn't really excite me like the rest of you guys.

Average quality and a basic colorway doesn't really excite me like the rest of you guys.
Must not be a suede junkie. I put the quartersnacks in a verse and I'm way past my rapping about shoes days.

Last edited:

Must not be a suede junkie. I put the quartersnacks in a verse and I'm way past my rapping about shoes days.

The suede is on par with the $40 puma suede classics I'm currently wearing.

It doesn't even come close to similarly priced New Balances

Nike has the bar set about an inch off the ground

The suede is on par with the $40 puma suede classics I'm currently wearing.

It doesn't even come close to similarly priced New Balances

Nike has the bar set about an inch off the ground
*shrugs* they look better than any pumas ever. same for new balances. they win

Never said they weren't dope just that I wasn't as excited about them as the rest of the community.

This thread is filled with pages claiming how top notch the materials are.

I just added my opinion

Never said they weren't dope just that I wasn't as excited about them as the rest of the community.

This thread is filled with pages claiming how top notch the materials are.

I just added my opinion
I feel it. Compared to the suede on other recent SB releases it's amazing. I think that's where people are coming from with it.

Back
Top Bottom