2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I understand when the noobs like the new suede and stuff

But when these guys that I KNOW have held silver and pink box suedes in their hands compliment the quality of a new release 

I'm over here PM'ing @MakeSomeRice  for a good "scratching my head" gif

I understand when the noobs like the new suede and stuff

But when these guys that I KNOW have held silver and pink box suedes in their hands compliment the quality of a new release 

I'm over here PM'ing @MakeSomeRice
 for a good "scratching my head" gif

but what does what was made 10+ years ago have to do with the quality now?

some of y'all act like SB's are now falling apart after a week

I hate the old "things were so much better back when" high horse BS

brands evolve and quality changes, no one says you have to continue to buy it, I don't buy Jordan's because I think it's garbage quality.

SB still makes a lot of great products at solid prices.

sharkin sharkin a favorite of mine.
HKeLirr.gif

Sharkin kinda took it to the left with comparing em to pink boxes.

Im comparing the suede to similarly priced shoes that are currently on store shelves.

Should I compare it to Vans?

The pigskin suedes offered on vans pro classics, vaults, and syndicates blow nike's best suedes out of the water

and Vans are rarely more than $100 unless it's some hyped release..

Last edited:

The service advertised was USPS First Class (which should honestly be overnight or 2 days max since we live in the same city)...however the service used was FedEx SurePost...which takes much longer...not to mention the fact that they took almost a week to ship.
sad to hear your stuff was shipped so slow, but just fyi.  USPS First Class is 13 oz max.  so there is no way a shoe will ever be shipped USPS First class. Usually a brown box itself is about 10oz.  1lb = 16oz.  Most shoes are 3-5 lbs.    USPS First Class is for light weight items, like t shirts or anything under 13oz.  hope that helps!  I would prob leave neutral feedback, with a few negative comments. a week to ship is really long, esp if he didnt notify you or keep you up to date.   

OK GUYS. Got my own dilemma. I sold a pair of kicks yesterday. The person paid through PayPal. When I checked my email, the payment email said that the address was "UNCONFIRMED" in green. When I went to PayPal and logged in, the transaction page shows "CONFIRMED" in green next to the address and that I'm eligible for seller protection. I tried to contact the person at their PayPal email but my message was returned with an error saying the email doesn't exist. Are these bad signs or do you think I'm good?

OK GUYS. Got my own dilemma. I sold a pair of kicks yesterday. The person paid through PayPal. When I checked my email, the payment email said that the address was "UNCONFIRMED" in green. When I went to PayPal and logged in, the transaction page shows "CONFIRMED" in green next to the address and that I'm eligible for seller protection. I tried to contact the person at their PayPal email but my message was returned with an error saying the email doesn't exist. Are these bad signs or do you think I'm good?

I think you should be okay and you should still be fully protected just in case something goes wrong

I think you should be okay and you should still be fully protected just in case something goes wrong
I think I should be fine but I wanted second opinions. The pair of kicks is like $100 so I'm not tripping if everything goes wrong, won't make or break the bank. Just trying to off-load some crappy old J's I had (this pair is the Crimson 3's). 

I've had that happen to me before

You should be fine

Call paypal to confirm your seller protection status, no one in this thread can help you with that

/dilemma

this is what happens when the NFL season ends
mean.gif
laugh.gif
They should call it the NFLULZ with the crap they've been pulling lately:

"The patriots deflated 11/12 footballs!"
"Wait... they only deflated 1/12 footballs..."
"COULD THE COLTS HAVE DEFLATED 11/12?!"
"DID THE COLTS DEFLATE HALF AND THE PATRIOTS DEFLATE HALF?!"

I've had that happen to me before

You should be fine

Call paypal to confirm your seller protection status, no one in this thread can help you with that

/dilemma
Well, PayPal tells you eligible or ineligible on the transaction page. I got eligible. But I tend towards not doing business with shady cats because as we all know, all you gotta do is hit 'em with the chargeback and PayPal can't protect ****. I'd rather do business with someone I can pretty much rule out of that nonsense. If you come up with a fake email address, I'm concerned you might send a legit payment to chargeback later. I'm not stupid, B haha

Nike has the bar set about an inch off the ground
I think that's the biggest takeaway here.

They've pumped the market so full of garbage, that when a nice release does come by, it's something special and we all rejoice

Really it should be that good ALL the time -- Nike just knows you won't buy as many pairs if they give you what you ACTUALLY want
It's life. Unfortunately the quality of everything goes down over time.

Last edited:
Well, PayPal tells you eligible or ineligible on the transaction page. I got eligible. But I tend towards not doing business with shady cats because as we all know, all you gotta do is hit 'em with the chargeback and PayPal can't protect ****. I'd rather do business with someone I can pretty much rule out of that nonsense. If you come up with a fake email address, I'm concerned you might send a legit payment to chargeback later. I'm not stupid, B haha
In the future add that you only ship to a confirmed paypal address in the listing. Assuming you do get some bidder who decides to chance it you can always elect not to send since he didn't abide by your guidelines.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom