2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You cereal MSR? lmao :lol:
giphy.gif

I hate the old "things were so much better back when" high horse BS
brands evolve and quality changes, no one says you have to continue to buy it, I don't buy Jordan's because I think it's garbage quality.
SB still makes a lot of great products at solid prices.
I don't mind the high horse (I don't consider it that), but it does get old when the people on the high horse still buy the newer stuff regardless. Lol...with their wallets they're stating it really doesn't matter either way.  Personally, (maybe my bar is just low thanks to JB) I think Nike SB makes some of the best quality stuff. I do miss the thinner tongues though.
Im comparing the suede to similarly priced shoes that are currently on store shelves.
I feel where you were coming from. 

I think I should be fine but I wanted second opinions. The pair of kicks is like $100 so I'm not tripping if everything goes wrong, won't make or break the bank. Just trying to off-load some crappy old J's I had (this pair is the Crimson 3's). 
I actually like the Crimson 3's, but they werent worth more than the $40 steal I got for a NDS pair. The dude who sent them to me included a note that said: "Thank you for your business.  Even if you don't like these in person I'm pretty sure you can sell them for more than you paid for them." 
roll.gif

They should call it the NFLULZ with the crap they've been pulling lately:
"The patriots deflated 11/12 footballs!"
"Wait... they only deflated 1/12 footballs..."
True. And yeah...#DeflateGate was stupid...people still putting an asterisk next to Brady's 4th ring over speculation by angry Colts players'.

Don't get me started on that Patriots BS

We slaughtered the Colts why is there even a discussion that the game woulda ended any different?

yeah take a rag, scoop out a little at a time because it goes a long way, rub it in to the leather in a circular motion, then let sit for a while, the use the area of the rag that doesnt have the oil on it and remove the excess shine from it. It will leave a nice natural shine to the shoes without looking like you dipped them in baby oil. 
will do...good looks again
the suede is par with these bad boys, y'all who bought those Quartersnacks are real suckers when you could have copped for $12.99
with the matching starter jacket tho????
nthat.gif

They remind me of a pair of Lotek sneakers I had in H.S.

Back when SB was still pumping out classics monthly

"The good ole days"

Nike SB released 54 Dunks last year (highs & lows).

Would you guys be in favor of 2 dunks per month if it meant the materials would be "silver box" quality?

PROS: Better materials,

CONS: Less colorways, Higher prices

Last edited:

Today's UnDS. They're a 1/2 sz smaller ans fit comfortably. Thx for the nicknames post last night. However, the nickname for these wasn't included. Anyone know, lol?

... And today's delivery. Finally found a pair in the correct sz. All past attempts to get these failed.

They remind me of a pair of Lotek sneakers I had in H.S.

Back when SB was still pumping out classics monthly

"The good ole days"

this is the mentality when people say SB is dead though

Nike still pumps out plenty of great Dunks but are they only considered "classics" because of the hype levels back then?

Would you guys be in favor of 2 dunks per month if it meant the materials would be "silver box" quality?

i'm all about the quality but it would suck if the 2 dunks per month were some really weak colorways....good for my wallet...bad for my sneaker addiction

Yup I'd be fine if they really cut it down and put out on GR a month and one collab

One high and one low

I think the quality on most Dunks is fine but they could cut down to maybe 30-35 or so per year

Why higher prices? (Directed towards Nike)

Silver boxes retailed for $65 in the early 2000's right?

With inflation, $65 then = $85 now

We're already paying more for lower quality. If SB was to hit us with that "remastered" JB crap while charging an arm and a leg I'd have to gracefully bow out the game.

Back
Top Bottom