2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I used ebates (first time) for my ebay purchase today and it hasn't shown up in my purchase history. Does it take awhile or did I not do something right? I paid with paypal.

Puma discs are terrible, I sold those mints the first day I got them. The disc unit in general is really bad.

Quality is straight on both coa but Quartersnacks are better.

Also...you can get 2 pairs of retail quarter snacks for the retail price of 1 Mint COA...

Puma discs are terrible, I sold those mints the first day I got them. The disc unit in general is really bad.

Quality is straight on both coa but Quartersnacks are better.

Also...you can get 2 pairs of retail quarter snacks for the retail price of 1 Mint COA...
I never had any issues with my disks....(knock on wood). But IDK, to me that COA suede is a monster! I never really got the Quartersnack excitement. I wore mine once and was like.....

Happy bday AF

Waiting for that disco treatment :wink:

another 1 bites the dust...UTILITY BOARDSHOP has lost its Nike SB Online Account 
frown.gif

1. Plus

2. Civil

3. Utility

any others?

Last edited:
Random question, but a few days ago people were expressing their distaste for Tyler Blake.  What's the reason most of yall dont like him? I recently started following him on Twitter and I have mixed thoughts on him.

Back
Top Bottom