2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Random question, but a few days ago people were expressing their distaste for Tyler Blake.  What's the reason most of yall dont like him? I recently started following him on Twitter and I have mixed thoughts on him.
Dude seems to exude douchiness imo

Random question, but a few days ago people were expressing their distaste for Tyler Blake.  What's the reason most of yall dont like him? I recently started following him on Twitter and I have mixed thoughts on him.
I don't have anything against him. I follow him on Twitter. I really just look at the pictures he posts though.

Dude seems to exude douchiness imo
Lol. Can you elaborate? The only thing I've noticed is that he gets a lot of hookups and is a typical sneaker/fashion vlogger...really into material things, but he seems kind. He at least replies to tweets and says thank you when you help him out.  I guess my point is I've seen much worse for the YT "celebs"...

I appreciate the info he provides but 1) most of the stuff he says is old news and 2)he does come off as snobby

The idea of "Sneaker celebrity" or "twitter celebrity" is extremely extremely corny to me

I appreciate the info he provides but 1) most of the stuff he says is old news and 2)he does come off as snobby

The idea of "Sneaker celebrity" or "twitter celebrity" is extremely extremely corny to me
Lol ahhhh. Ok now that makes sense. That whole YouTube celebrity thing is real...not for real for real, but my sister is a regular YT viewer and she talks about the people she subs to like they're friends in real life so the hype is somewhat real. Lol.

I will say I've noticed he drops some info pretty late.  The only thing I don't like is it seems like he flaunts his stuff a lot.  Like I get he's into shoes, but I'm just like who drops over $1000 in kicks for one weekend for pics? He was wearing his Yeezys in a pic today.  It was just doing the most...lol. Maybe it's just me. Lol.

Thx for explaining everyone. 

He always had something to say about the resellers.

Then he got a pair of Yeezy ROs from an outlet? Or a friend hooked him up and he sent them straight to a cosignment shop. Hypocrite

I feel like he tries too hard and started buying shoes just a few years ago

Red Lobster anyone?? Hahaha

@Dcypoe81  even though they didn't "lose" their account, I usually lump RideFourever in that group....mainly cause they only do phone orders even though they show the product online. I guess technically they don't make your list of "lost accounts," but they def qualify for "skateshop you've heard of, but can't buy SB online from" haha

@Dcypoe81
 even though they didn't "lose" their account, I usually lump RideFourever in that group....mainly cause they only do phone orders even though they show the product online. I guess technically they don't make your list of "lost accounts," but they def qualify for "skateshop you've heard of, but can't buy SB online from" haha
What causes these stores to lose their accounts?

That's a nice shot of those dcypoe81 dcypoe81 makes me realize the canvas isn't all that noticeable as I thought it'd be. They're back on my radar likely a disco grab for sure.

Does anyone remember the Nike SB harrington looking jacket that was in a video lookbook with Alex Olson?

I can't remember if it was supposed to be for fall or spring, but I want to hunt that jacket down and get a better look at it

@StillIn729
 Yeah I just found it on Nike's website

looks like a shirt more than a jacket

have you seen it in person?

yeah I was really pumped after seeing it in the print ad but when I saw it in person it was thin and the material is canvas like, it has a fish tail kind of thing in the back and isn't fitted like the promo pic makes it seem

the pics in the Nike SB ad make it look like it's Members Only jacket type material

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom