2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Limited chance of rain so I broke these out

For my wife, don't know if they are too big. She is asleep so I can't ask
ahh understood.  I would say they fit small.  I would half size or even full size up imo.  all my dunks are size 10,  for some reason those UCS the material makes the toe box really cramped for me. 

I'm going to be in HK in early June.  Any spots you'd recommend looking for some SB steals?
There is quite a few spots...

1. HKIT in TST

2. Nike SB store off Sneaker Street

3. Nike SB store in Causeway Bay

4. 8Five2 in Causway Bay

I usually fly out to Hong Kong twice a year for work and it can be troublesome navigating the city if your don't speak the native language. I typically have the hotel concierge instruct the driver as to where I would like to go... Take their subway system to save money...  

The old 85 1s were made in Korea I believe. The 2s were actually made in Italy with italian leather.
Now it looks as if all Jays are china. All sb except for the jordan collab have a nam origin.
Funny that quality got worse in Vietnam. Them glue guns went crazy.

keep looking for a size 9 Beijing to hit NDC but no luck

selling a pair of my Plus Dunks, I need to stop doubling up on stuff because I only end up selling the second pair :smh:

Anyone in the MD area? Pitcrew has a sz 12 prod1 but unfortunately cannot ship. Would make it worth your time or if anyone sees a 12/13 anywhere I'd appreciate the heads up

keep looking for a size 9 Beijing to hit NDC but no luck

selling a pair of my Plus Dunks, I need to stop doubling up on stuff because I only end up selling the second pair
mean.gif
Finally copped the Stillins on Monday night. Should be here Saturday
nthat.gif

I'm heading to San Diego and Anaheim soon and am wondering if there are any skate shops that are worth hitting up downtown. I can't rent a car yet so I'm limited to walking and public transportation. 

There is quite a few spots...

1. HKIT in TST

2. Nike SB store off Sneaker Street

3. Nike SB store in Causeway Bay

4. 8Five2 in Causway Bay

I usually fly out to Hong Kong twice a year for work and it can be troublesome navigating the city if your don't speak the native language. I typically have the hotel concierge instruct the driver as to where I would like to go... Take their subway system to save money...  
Thanks homie.  Repped!

Much appreciated sir but I should be ok unless you know of someone with a 13. Repped for the offer.

Shouts to the homie @Gruppo Sportivo for not 1 but 2 separate PMs with spots. Was able to grab the 12 from pure boardshop.

Can anyone describe how they run I'm usually only a 12 in the pre retool era. I can do it without insoles though if they run just like dunks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom