2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Pretty sure they take phone orders.

Damn my ebay did me dirty, didn't notify me of auction ending until 15 seconds before it happened.

Just missed barfs and either Supas or un-supas, honestly can't remember which is which but I think they're Supas. Awesome condition on both for 186 shipped!!!!!!!! Please tell me at least an nter ate on that

Damn my ebay did me dirty, didn't notify me of auction ending until 15 seconds before it happened.

Just missed barfs and either Supas or un-supas, honestly can't remember which is which but I think they're Supas. Awesome condition on both for 186 shipped!!!!!!!! Please tell me at least an nter ate on that
I almost bid on that. Was a damn good deal but I'm going away this weekend gotta save some loot.

I need to leave this thread until April cause I am way over my shoe budget for March already and it's barely halfway over. You guys are too good with the finds!

I never understood why these didn't start out copper with the layer of green underneath.  This is the reverse of the oxidation process. 
I'm willing to bet that most people don't know that the SOL is copper underneath the green that they see everyday.But if you take the green off then you will see the copper. 

ahh understood.  I would say they fit small.  I would half size or even full size up imo.  all my dunks are size 10,  for some reason those UCS the material makes the toe box really cramped for me. 
Yeah I got here the 7 I got the 10.5 and am going to regret it probably

I need to find a pair of Cigars next then I think im gonna take another break for a bit, gotta save up for all the summer drops.

Have there been anymore pics of the new bps?

I tried to bid. But, it jumped to $175 in the final seconds. Good deal for whoever won them.

Back
Top Bottom