2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

white rayguns today

see thats what i used to like about nike. doing a whole collection like the mafia's or tweeds or golfs, taxi's you know. way more creative back then. now just running classic pairs through a chipper

Rayguns stuff was money too, jersey was :pimp:

Cept they made it in the jersey era and S was like a XXL

Last edited:
 see thats what i used to like about nike. doing a whole collection like the mafia's or tweeds or golfs, taxi's you know. way more creative back then. now just running classic pairs through a chipper

But I believe the problem with making a Whole Collection to go along with the Sneak was costly Nike too much money.
No one was purchasing the collection, just the Sneaks and those Collections were sitting around collecting dust.
If current Nike SB Wears(Tees, Hats, Socks, etc...) are sitting at local skate shops collecting dust, then Blazers, Caps, Ties and etc...are more of a waste of time and money.
I know that most locals are expected to stock clothing, which just sits and sits for months, causing them to clearance them; No Bueno.

Last edited:
Hold off on those CMFT PRM, if it's AUS 160, it'll be a good bit cheaper when they show up in the US. So far it seems like Footlocker has carried all the CMFT Dunks.

Back
Top Bottom