2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally had the chance to wear these. Happy Saturday!

Last edited:
do you guys know if rmkstore is legit? I thought it was but recently have heard mixed.

They aren't legit. They had a HUGE history of selling "early release unauthorized pairs aka fakes. I'd stay away if I was you.

Last edited:
Want those poor man's rayguns (what are they actually called btw?) but i'll wait. Rent is due lol

Cinnabars? I don't think they have a proper nickname.

Edit: Swell still isn't taking phone orders, called in the 2, 3, and now 4 o'clock hour from different phones and having different people call.

Last edited:
November rains are a gold box right?

Did they ever come in a black box? Like maybe came out right at the end of the black boxes and the beginning of the gold boxes?

Juice on my crawfish dunks. Wearing them hard now.
dope...this almost guarantees them a spot in your all-time dunks list.

I know that's what happens whenever I beat a pair to the ground 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Got these off eBay. Came in yesterday. Already wore them twice. I do not care about the condition. Just thrilled to finally have them, after so many misses.

Anyone kno if a sale will surface on the fast times dunk?

Have no idea how theyre moving...

Anyone kno if a sale will surface on the fast times dunk?

Have no idea how theyre moving...

They'll for sure be apart of a good sale soon. They were apart of the sale I posted earlier. Be patient, more sales will come and you'll have them on discount.

I bought Roshes from RMK that were fine, but this was three years ago.  Nothing since.  I've heard a lot of bad things in the meantime, so I'm not too keen on going back.

dope...this almost guarantees them a spot in your all-time dunks list.

I know that's what happens whenever I beat a pair to the ground :lol:  

Luckily it wiped right off. This will be my go to boil shoes though. Now I'm ready for a food coma.

This was the first batch of 3 for 12 people. We ate enough to satisfy lunch and dinner. And I'm doing this again next weekend with hopefully bigger sacks of crawfish.

Next week this is what I'm offering up on tap
http://bayoutechebrewing.com/our-beers/saison-decrevisses/

Picking up a keg from the brewery.

Last edited:
baseball on the top left shelf :nthat:

I collect autographs from the Yankees to be used as a hand me down when I have kids and they are old enough to appreciate them.. I have mantle, Berra, DiMaggio, Munson, mattingly , jeter, Tino Martinez, and Bernie Williams ..

My father got me into baseball and I have a talent from birth for it. I never followed thru with it. Got offered a liberty league position in center field but turned it down because of the contract and lack of starting pay.

I have a tough enough time fitting my boxes and I wear a 10...I can't imagine how much tougher it is for the 12+ crowd with bigger boxes.

I'm a 11.5-12 myself & storing boxes sucks! :lol:

I'm thinking about swapping all my boxes out for shoebox sized containers that won't tear up/break down.

Back
Top Bottom