2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

this may have been discussed already (remember I'm new here) but I didn;t know Fast Times all have different acid wash patterns.... so I guess they actually acid washed denim for the shoes.... was thinking they were printed like the Hacky Sacks.... had not really studied them, been busy since I picked them up

Wore them for the first time today.... decided black laces looked better

I have a tough enough time fitting my boxes and I wear a 10...I can't imagine how much tougher it is for the 12+ crowd with bigger boxes.

My pictures has all size 12's.. Gotta get the right shelves.. On the oversized boxes is where it gets rough..

I'm a 11.5-12 myself & storing boxes sucks! :lol:

I'm thinking about swapping all my boxes out for shoebox sized containers that won't tear up/break down.

I've thought about the containers and found the shelves cheaper/ more versatile if I ever sold my collection.

I'm a 11.5-12 myself & storing boxes sucks!
laugh.gif

I'm thinking about swapping all my boxes out for shoebox sized containers that won't tear up/break down.
i made the transition and although costly, it has improved my shoe organization/accessibility by a ton

container store FTW

yeah I went the slowly but surely route as well...just like anything, it takes time but worth it in the long run

Y'all with the shoe containers just toss the boxes afterward?

I know they're just boxes, but I like having them as part of my sneaker collection, lol.

Maybe I'll think about getting rid of the boxes again. It would definitely help with organization and storage...

Maybe I'll think about getting rid of the boxes again. It would definitely help with organization and storage...
I've seen a couple people in here say they just break them down and store them as well. I dunno if I could get rid of my boxes, but breaking them down wouldn't be too bad.

Not mine so I can't vouch if this is true. But if it is, why can't my local Ross stores ever have hidden finds close to something like this. You got to love the "Compare at $52.00 & Up" on the tag...

Last edited:
I don't know man. I'm starting to give a lot of these "Ross steals" the long eye. I can't believe that the Tiffs where just sitting in some Ross chillin'. Those tags are too easy to attach to things and I'm seeing more of these pictures get posted daily.
was thinking the same thing....those e-fame ross tags....

Dudes be posting those "Ross finds" but I know for a fact a lot of those are staged.

Not saying Ross doesn't get ****, but sneaker culture in general is WAY to big for those to be just sitting there for 30.

Cats are literally camping outside of outlets now and days u think someone at ross isn't hip?

Back
Top Bottom