2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today

I just finished reading Fresh off the Boat, as a fellow first gen American, I highly recommend it for anyone that grew up as an outsider confused by popular American culture/misunderstood by others. I'd been reading it off and on for a few weeks, savoring each section and trying not to blow through the book like I do with so many others. I had to stop reading to laugh in bed so many times that my girl would always ask me to read out loud the section that had me giggling each night.

In honor of that, breaking out the Baos today.

Today

I just finished reading Fresh off the Boat, as a fellow first gen American, I highly recommend it for anyone that grew up as an outsider confused by popular American culture/misunderstood by others. I'd been reading it off and on for a few weeks, savoring each section and trying not to blow through the book like I do with so many others. I had to stop reading to laugh in bed so many times that my girl would always ask me to read out loud the section that had me giggling each night.

In honor of that, breaking out the Baos today.
nice pic....the show is pretty funny too!

I agree with others, the thirst for e-fame on these "Ross finds" is at an all time high. Definitely wouldn't put it pass someone.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Quickly becoming my most worn shoe, loving the comfort and support on my ankle. Bout 50% recovered :smile: hope to be back out for the 75* forecast this Thursday

Anybody know the going rate for DS luckies I tried a lowball offer (450) to corgi last week when he posted a pair in my size and he basically laughed at me. With no pairs on flight club and very few authentics on eBay now I don't even know what to price them at

Tempted to call about the rukus, but must resist.

Good looking out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody know the going rate for DS luckies I tried a lowball offer (450) to corgi last week when he posted a pair in my size and he basically laughed at me. With no pairs on flight club and very few authentics on eBay now I don't even know what to price them at
Honestly, you were in the starting range for them. The range, IMO, is from 450-550 and 550 being on the high end.

Honestly, you were in the starting range for them. The range, IMO, is from 450-550 and 550 being on the high end.

I thought so. Corgis literal reply was "you will never get luckies for that price" and I was kinda like [emoji]128530[/emoji]. This ain't 08 anymore fam.

Whenever I see pairs in my size they're almost always priced at $777

People think they're so clever

I thought so. Corgis literal reply was "you will never get luckies for that price" and I was kinda like [emoji]128530[/emoji]. This ain't 08 anymore fam.
Yeah, I wouldn't take his word as the end all be all. I got my pair LONG after they dropped for below that range. There's deals to be had, you just gotta stay on the lookout and hit the sellers immediately.

Thanks for the Triumph sale need those Cali Highs but I gotta be good for now.

Btw I was browsing through EBay & seen the Corks goin for 300+! Yikes that's crazy but I know they won't move at all

ATLAS 30% OFF SALE SPRING2015. there may be exclusions

edit see the thread was well taken care of - great heads up gruppo!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom