2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally got to opening the box from avebmx for the SOMPS @Dcypoe posted awhile ago. A little on the ashy side. I'm gonna have to do a touch-up; make them pitch black.

On another note: Also received some misc stickers and bmx dices etc. If anyone is interested, Shoot me a pm. I'll send them to you.
Repped.

Repped.
Too funny!!! REPPED!
roll.gif

Last months SB pickups. I don't share my pickups in any other thread, but you guys seem to really appreciate it here. So, show and tell time.

Finally got Bisons after passing plenty of times years ago, and got Morks back which are in better shape than my last pair.

Bisons didn't come with brown laces, if anyone has a set they don't use, please lmk! Got a pair from fully laced but I want an SB set [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Walter..

It's like everything in JB is a retro that's been done 4 times in 20 years

With SB there are so few retros that the possibilities are endless with what people are grabbing, that's why I only personally care about pickups here, the variety feels greater.

Nice pickups though, those pee wees are top 5 for me

I keep thinking "1 more month till May" 
laugh.gif

Corks will be had...for retail
try some brown laces on those mids @CAS239
clean pic 
glasses.gif

BISON retros for 2016, dare you to do it Nike...BET my collection it sells out release day for retail, pending materials

Last edited:
Finally got to opening the box from avebmx for the SOMPS @Dcypoe posted awhile ago. A little on the ashy side. I'm gonna have to do a touch-up; make them pitch black.

On another note: Also received some misc stickers and bmx dices etc. If anyone is interested, Shoot me a pm. I'll send them to you.

Your gonna mess up that butteryness

I know I'll sound like dame but I'd never sweat another mans autograph

unless it was some sort of community activist

You think those corks will fall apart like the AM90 corks pics people been posting???

should we expect the same Quality in the Dunks?

Last edited:
^^ wow that sucks. I would hope not, but wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happens to the Dunks.

Walter..

It's cork guys.... It's gonna fall apart most likly... Sorry if I crushed your spirits
So, every Ollie is gonna chip a piece off bro??

I don't have LeBron Corks So i have noooo idea about how to Care for them

matter of fact My whole Life Cork has been something you Pop off and Throw away 

never to care n keep 
tongue.gif

I don't have any cork shoes I just no I've seen corks crumble from wine bottles and just don't see it being a good material for shoes to be made out of but that's just how I feel on that

Anyone happen to have a spare set of red laces that would fit a pair of sz 12/13 highs? Want some for my Uprises, and the 60in ones on fully laced would be too short I think. I'd be more than happy to throw a couple bucks your way! Pm me if so.

itd probly be easier to sole swap some jams
It'd be easier to just dye them. The cheapest and fastest way to dye them is with some red lure dye.
The ruby slippers aren't bad, but not feeling the patent leather on the toe box. Might get on discount. But was hoping for a lot less patent
You think they'll make it to discount? They seem to be selling well on Day 1 today.

You think those corks will fall apart like the AM90 corks pics people been posting???

should we expect the same Quality in the Dunks?

I know I'll sound like dame but I'd never sweat another mans autograph

unless it was some sort of community activist
Really?...

Either way getting one of your favorite rap groups to sign a pair of pair of nikes bearing thier name and helping them release a new album seems like something totally worth it if your a fan. I'm not just paying for the autograph. I really want that new album too. And I think it comes with some del la merch too.

this is my friends first Nike SB, picked up a 510 for 130$ shipped to NY,

I'm impress might purchased if I can have it around 70-80$ in a size 10US in Ebay

510 were one of the better camouflage dunk sbs. I remember I had to go to two different places just to cop my pair on release day. I'm sure u can find a good deal on the bay.

I have it on good faith that he paid 576,110 Lira (plus shipping from the boot shaped country).
$320 = over double retail like I said. Plus he originally told me $350 and I said nah. So I assumed he just copped. Maybe exchange rates fluctuated?

this is my friends first Nike SB, picked up a 510 for 130$ shipped to NY,

I'm impress might purchased if I can have it around 70-80$ in a size 10US in Ebay
They're really nice just CRAZY tight. If you are a true 10 I'd almost get an 11 lol. Had to sell both my pairs because my toes felt like they were being strangled to death in a hot dungeon of steel-like mesh. Most people had to replace insoles for this particular pair to make em fit.

They're really nice just CRAZY tight. If you are a true 10 I'd almost get an 11 lol. Had to sell both my pairs because my toes felt like they were being strangled to death in a hot dungeon of steel-like mesh. Most people had to replace insoles for this particular pair to make em fit.
This! 510s were one of my favorite pickups from last year, but they're crazy tight. I had to swap insoles to make em wearable. After wearing them a bunch, I tried putting the insole back in. Still a no go, they never really stretched out either.

Back
Top Bottom