2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i'm a size 11 and yes i agree they fit tight because of the material used.
Just my experience though i decided to wear them maybe 4 times in a week. By the 4th time i didn't notice the tightness.
Yes looking back i should of gotten an 11.5 but i'm ok with the broken in 11.

so I'm a 9.5US TTS, but for the SB HIGH and Jordan 1

I size up to 10US because of my pinky

now for the 510 should I get the 10.5US or I can fit on the 10US which is a .5 up from my 9.5US TTS

yo are those red patent leathers coming out on Nike anytime? I need consolation in case I can't get those air max patches.

Not to derail but I own the lebron corks and so far so good...no crumbling....of course I try to be careful when rockin em....I'd NEVER try to hoop or go crazy in em....of course they're more for show but I do like how cork looks on shoes.

There are a few scuffs here and there but like people are saying in here...they are cork...they won't last as long as nubuck/suede/leather.

t7cpz9.jpg

#work
My personal favorite mid - repped

so I'm a 9.5US TTS, but for the SB HIGH and Jordan 1

I size up to 10US because of my pinky

now for the 510 should I get the 10.5US or I can fit on the 10US which is a .5 up from my 9.5US TTS
go .5 higher on what you normally wear in nike sb highs in this case 10.5

I'll have to post up a pic of the cork janoski insoles I skated in barefoot

Unless SB quality has declined over the years since Janoskis have been introduced, they shouldn't fall apart.

grin.gif
grin.gif

Last edited:
Very nice pickups Walter, bisons and pee wees are some of my favorites. And please keep posting pickups they are appreciated.
I put some thin gel inserts into my 510's and they fit perfectly now. Got them on for a day off to co celebrate my son's bday (yesterday) and mine (tomorrow).

Unless SB quality has declined over the years since Janoskis have been introduced, they shouldn't fall apart.

grin.gif
grin.gif

stahp it b lol

but for real tho what do people expect from cork as a material to be used on sneakers. material aint durable enough to be used all over a shoe or one a toe box where the shoe has to bend 

Last edited:
Very nice pickups Walter, bisons and pee wees are some of my favorites. And please keep posting pickups they are appreciated.
I put some thin gel inserts into my 510's and they fit perfectly now. Got them on for a day off to co celebrate my son's bday (yesterday) and mine (tomorrow).
happy bday bro! have a good 1 with your son!

Exaxtly an insole will be fine overall but a toe box with flex too much. It might not fall apart but I don't think it'll look great with wear

So torn on the corks 
eek.gif

Look dope but if theyre just going to chip away....F that noise. 

Hello, I am new to nike sb dunk low but have an instant addiction to their comfort and price tag. Can anyone pleae help me with some good websites other than Premier, which I love, and is NikeTalk the best palce to find out what and when something new is coming out.

PS CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME LOCATE THE ALL RED PATENT LEATHER DUNKS PREMIER HAS/HAD?

ANYONE THAT HELPS I WILL GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!

>D >D  
You're comparing apples to oranges my dude. The cork material used on the outside of shoes is paper thin, it's like wall paper on top of a canvas like material. I'm sure your cork insoles are much thicker. Plus, like the others said, the insoles aren't bending like a toe box will.

Hello, I am new to nike sb dunk low but have an instant addiction to their comfort and price tag. Can anyone pleae help me with some good websites other than Premier, which I love, and is NikeTalk the best palce to find out what and when something new is coming out.

PS CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME LOCATE THE ALL RED PATENT LEATHER DUNKS PREMIER HAS/HAD?

welcome.  there were some shops that got them posted a few pages back.  the search function is a great tool for newcomers especially.  stay in this thread and you'll find all the spots that has them as they become available

Black Sheep still had sizes as of last night: 704-333-1423

Rukus also got their shipment yesterday: 225-755-3970

Thank you so much, I really appreciate the welcome.  Seems a lot more chill in this specific forum and Im falling hard for sbs after being a jordan and runners person. Thanks so much!

Back
Top Bottom