2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

lmao! To this day I feel like those spray on shoes were one of the most brilliant inventions I have ever seen
I agree with you the pink and the blue were just too much. White or wolf greys for me. Is the swoosh "leather"?

Keep Em on the low. Much easier to combine.
Swoosh is the same nappy material.

WHAT ARE THOSE?

Last edited:
Bejings in my local outlet for 64 bucks..... dazzle highs also in there for 79....I'm in charleston sc by the way

I am looking now at completed auctions, $165 seems to be the going rate which nets you about $30 when it's all said and done

I saw Pee wee Herman dunks in very good condition on the bay for $260..

good price right??

I am looking now at completed auctions, $165 seems to be the going rate which nets you about $30 when it's all said and done
My link was all completed listings.

$165 is the low end of what's sold. $250 is the highest, most are $175-200

I mean, it's not worth MY time, but I can completely understand the hustle

not gonna front that $110+ price point is starting to make me buy less and less Dunks

Dunks I used to be on the fence and would cop get passed on easily now
yeah makes passing on some of these dunks easier and easier. but hopefully flamingos hit a nice discout somewhere soon so i can cawp

So guy I bought those goofy boy lows from off eBay is being shady. First sent me a message saying he was shipping them but had to put them in another gold box (Donatello) because the goofy boys box was too big for the priority USPS box. Then a day after they were suppose to be shipped, get an email from PayPal saying shipping was cancelled and he said there was a mix up at the post office and they'll be shipped out tomorrow (this morning)

..I just want some kicks lol

So guy I bought those goofy boy lows from off eBay is being shady. First sent me a message saying he was shipping them but had to put them in another gold box (Donatello) because the goofy boys box was too big for the priority USPS box. Then a day after they were suppose to be shipped, get an email from PayPal saying shipping was cancelled and he said there was a mix up at the post office and they'll be shipped out tomorrow (this morning)

..I just want some kicks lol
I can already see some negative feedback in this dudes future 

HOT ROD LA has the New Camo/Gray Low and the Ferns High in stock now.

Starting of the Nike SB Dunk offerings for the month of July is the Dunk Low Pro "Digi Camo". The offering is outfitted with ballistic nylon throughout the upper, which has been tinted in Wolf Grey for a subtle appearance. This sense of inconspicuousness is borrowed for the Swoosh and collar trim, which are both executed in Digi Camo. All this rests atop an off-white outsole and midsole, which features Nike’s penchant Zoom Air at the interior for all-day foot protection. The Nike SB Dunk Low Pro "Digi Camo" will be available both in-store or by phone today at 11AM for 89.95.

The latest Dunk High Pro offering from Nike SB is decked out in a leafy motif of green and orange, the kicks pair a patterned canvas upper with black suede overlays, a matching mesh tongue, and two sets of laces as a stark white Zoom-cushioned midsole and gum rubber outsole provide some contrast down below. The Nike SB Dunk High Pro "Rainforest" will be available both in-store or by phone today at 11AM for 99.95.

HOT ROD LA
2253 WESTWOOD BLVD.
LOS ANGELES, CA. 90064
(310)446-5527

NOT CUSTOM^

and I already Sold one of my extra pairs of Sup x GTS for $190 shipped via Paypal

Auctions are never the way to go on Ebay

hit or miss for sellers and buyers

Back
Top Bottom