2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Worn twice Red Devil Highs for $113. Size 13. Good deal or nah? Having buyers remorse now that I got them on the way. Seemed too low at the time so I snatched them, looking like they sell for around $225-$300

Worn twice Red Devil Highs for $113. Size 13. Good deal or nah? Having buyers remorse now that I got them on the way. Seemed too low at the time so I snatched them, looking like they sell for around $225-$300

I'm sure any of the size 13 homies in here would gladly take them off your hands for that price.

I think thats a fair deal....

You rarely see those things on feet....

that's about going rate I see

red shoe hype is at an all time high

Last edited:
I found a true VNDS pair with no box for $150, and thought I had won the lotto. Sounds like a deal to me!

Last edited:
I'm sure any of the size 13 homies in here would gladly take them off your hands for that price.
Indeed we would!!!
eek.gif

Nike SB “Cork” Janoski Elite Preview
Posted: 16 Jul 2015 10:53 AM PDT

Check a special preview of the much anticipated Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Elite “Cork” (Ale Brown/ White/ Black).
Nike SB drops this special Elite version of the modern classic Janoski featuring an eye catching all cork upper, two sets of premium square leather laces, and footbeds featuring custom artwork depicting a coffee mug/ sunshine and a wine glass/ moon. These are some Summertime bangers and won’t last long, so don’t miss out.
Visit our Contact Page to be updated on the release date and be notified when this style becomes available.

NIKE ZOOM STEFAN JANOSKI ELITE (ALE BROWN/WHITE//BLACK)
725074-201

BLACK SHEEP
1504 Camden Road #200
Charlotte, NC. 28202
(704)333-1423

BLACKSHEEPNC.COM

Back
Top Bottom