2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

10k on shoes and look at that denim
roll.gif
#NTDENIM

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Dorothys for 45 shipped. Another ebay steal. Would it be safe to have purchased a .5 size up?

I'd go minimum .5 size up. They run real tight. I wear 10.5/11, I got an 11 but I should've went with an 11.5, and I've never owned an 11.5 lol

So .5-1 size up. My size 11 was killing my feet. I had to sell them after 1 wear

Stop one...Sunday Skate Shop in Buffalo:

They didn't have anything older than the current box generation, but I chopped it up with the owner for about 15 minutes, dude was super cool, gave me 3 big *** shop decals.

Also went through a consignment shop in Buffalo (Sole High), but could tell I was getting judged because I have my Benassi slides on, so walked straight back out...even if they had something I was interested in, I wouldn't give them my patronage because I didn't impress them with my kicks.

What if I'd have worn those yet-to-be-released Concepts Dunks? Likely would've been greeted with open arms, and that's corny to me, so F those guys.

Last edited:
i went true to size on dorothys and they fit fine after some break in. if i had gone half size up it probably would have been easier on my feet so I think you're good. That toebox material is thick

Also went through a consignment shop in Buffalo (Sole High), but could tell I was getting judged because I have my Benassi slides on, so walked straight back out...even if they had something I was interested in, I wouldn't give them my patronage because I didn't impress them with my kicks.

What if I'd have worn those yet-to-be-released Concepts Dunks? Likely would've been greeted with open arms, and that's corny to me, so F those guys.
It be like that sometimes....

Works the same way at Nike outlets...

I hate wearing nice stuff to the outlets.

End up getting hounded

Not only safe but almost required.

Mine are actually a .5 down and I had to do a number on them to be able to wear them and I can't even tie them haha
I'm about to place my order for blue ox's. I read that they run a little tight? should I get a half size bigger?

It's weird that there are so many detailed pics of the cncpts highs and janoskis but only 2 pics of the lows... I need to see more!

^Not that weird...with the lows being a CNCPTS exclusive, the potential for a leak is slim, as there's only one source to leak images.

Some of those employees get super cool when you have on heat but walk in wearing some GR's and you a ghost :smh: :lol:

I don't care, these dudes are basically working retail, it just sucks that sometimes they can be the "gatekeeper". I wear what I damn well please, but I do feel like I get preferential treatment in better shoes.

It is almost like getting in good with the secretary so you get straight to the boss, instead of getting put on hold.

Last edited:
Stop one...Sunday Skate Shop in Buffalo:

They didn't have anything older than the current box generation, but I chopped it up with the owner for about 15 minutes, dude was super cool, gave me 3 big *** shop decals.

YEAAA! Buffalo is my city! Lots of great things happening. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Back
Top Bottom