2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Everyone getting their grails, some even for $150, while my order still says "Shipping Label Created" since last Wednesday -__-

Bravo to CNCPTS for creating a pair of $185 Dunk Lows that people will buy simply for the lacelocks and LE box.

Whats up with Brazil SBs? I know theyre Brazil exclusive but I've been curious about them lately, never heard them mentioned here. How many pairs are there? I know there's a few pairs, and some of those pairs are limited, but I'm sure someone can shed some light.

Last edited:
Whats up with Brazil SBs? I know theyre Brazil exclusive but I've been curious about them lately, never heard them mentioned here. How many pairs are there? I know there's a few pairs, and some of those pairs are limited, but I'm sure someone can shed some light.
I'm not sure what  you're asking but I had a few.

Gerdals

Gerdal Laser Etched

Dolphins

Eires

Ultramans

I wish I hadn't got rid of them. Their tongues are stuffed more than American SB dunks.

CNCPTS lows finally came. Where the hell I'my gonna fit this big a** box [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm not sure what  you're asking but I had a few.

Gerdals
Gerdal Laser Etched
Dolphins
Eires
Ultramans

I wish I hadn't got rid of them. Their tongues are stuffed more than American SB dunks.
More or less what I was asking. I knew of the dolphins Gerald's ultramans and these maple highs. Are there a bunch more? Are they all limited? I read somewhere there are only 400 pairs of Dolphins. Can see the difference in shape and tongue. They fit different?

I do love my new Grails. Wasn't sure how I'd feel about the different colored tongues, but I'm sold. These things are gonna shine so much in this Seattle sun. And FYI, mine came with the wood grain paper too. Concepts clearly called an audible on that gold paper!

More or less what I was asking. I knew of the dolphins Gerald's ultramans and these maple highs. Are there a bunch more? Are they all limited? I read somewhere there are only 400 pairs of Dolphins. Can see the difference in shape and tongue. They fit different?
That's what was said but I highly doubt it. I bought two or three pairs of them 7 years ago with ease.  They fit a little bit more snug b/c of the tongue but that's it. I didn't like that the laces were thinner. The material was A++++++++. They felt premium in my hands.

I believe the Gerdals with the laser etching and numbers on the back were the most limited brazil dunk. They were $275+back then.

Look up EMB dunks on google and you'll find more information about them.

I do love my new Grails. Wasn't sure how I'd feel about the different colored tongues, but I'm sold. These things are gonna shine so much in this Seattle sun. And FYI, mine came with the wood grain paper too. Concepts clearly called an audible on that gold paper!
Hopefully mine did too. Maybe that's what took so long. They probably repackaged everyone's who had the shipping label created with no updates for a few days. Only the folks who got theirs last week had the gold paper it seems. That's pretty dope. I never cared about the wait for shipping but this definitely would excuse it if I did. Good way to be proactive Concepts!

Hopefully mine did too. Maybe that's what took so long. They probably repackaged everyone's who had the shipping label created with no updates for a few days. Only the folks who got theirs last week had the gold paper it seems. That's pretty dope. I never cared about the wait for shipping but this definitely would excuse it if I did. Good way to be proactive Concepts!
That's what I think. I too was like "when are mine being sent," but I'm fine with waiting if it's for a reason like this. The funny thing is I actually noticed a few little gold specks on the shoes in a few different spots. So definitely a good call by them.

Got my pair today with the gold paper. Laces are stained on one pair and the blue laces are missing completely :/
Wanted to lace them up with one blue one red. Feel like I can't even wear these with the dirty laces. Might be able to turn the laces around so can't see it but really just frustrated with it.

WHOA. Great Lakes never has good SBs. That's dope....might have to go get a couple pair.

No doubt. I said the same thing. Pretty good size range from what I saw. My wife was able to snag the blue/orange highs.

I got one for mentioning the dirty midsole and glue on the toe. I asked for a coupon or something for the trouble they refunded the 15
How'd you get through to them?

I've tweeted, emailed and called and they're all irresponsive with my broken wooden box situation (it came broken)

That moment when you keep seeing people say "grails" and try to rember what their grails are, only to realize they are talking concepts....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom