2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lol Concepts getting awarded that donkey of the month award. Glad I passed on their releases and not having to deal with the headache of shoes not shipping, broken boxes, glue stains, scuff marks, missing laces, deformed midsoles..like damn Concepts.

Hopefully Concepts makes it right for those with serious claims..i can only imagine the amount of calls, tweets, and emails their getting. Seems like they rushed this release something fierce

Last edited:
Don't understand this part.
As in how to get a new pair. Realized they never gave me a itemized receipt just a credit card slip.

First pic didn't do justice to how bad it is.

Last edited:
I 'm starting to think Concepts oversold the grails . I just wish they would let me know so I can cop on the bay !  I see someone else had the same problem , got  shipping confirmation listing both pairs together , tracking listing both pairs together and only got the stained glass ! USPS priority  is usually great , I ship alot and my packages always get to the most remote places in 2 days .  Still waiting in Cleveland

Lol Concepts getting awarded that donkey of the month award. Glad I passed on their releases and not having to deal with the headache of shoes not shipping, broken boxes, glue stains, scuff marks, missing laces, deformed midsoles..like damn Concepts.

Hopefully Concepts makes it right for those with serious claims..i can only imagine the amount of calls, tweets, and emails their getting. Seems like they rushed this release something fierce
I got my grail lows today and my midsole is deformed and had stains. I already sent a message to them by email and by paypal. I hope they will respond to me soon or I will file a claim with PayPal. Its so ridiculous that CNCPTS are only helping people on twitter which I dont have an account.

I gotta get my sb game up. Im slacking on my macking foreal. Them Atlas mugs look real tight in them pics

HELP ME GET RIGHT NT FAM

Last edited:
Mailman just came to surprise me.:smile:

Had to get then while on sale at SPOT.

So guys do you know if SPOT sends double boxed? Or did the second company (International checkout) just went cheap on shipping? Keep in mind these got shipped to Europe.
I like my boxes clean and crispy but hey at least the shoes are good!

Mailman just came to surprise me.:smile:

Had to get then while on sale at SPOT.

So guys do you know if SPOT sends double boxed? Or did the second company (International checkout) just went cheap on shipping? Keep in mind these got shipped to Europe.
I like my boxes clean and crispy but hey at least the shoes are good!

SPoT always sends double boxed

Day 4

Want to find a better pair of these.... I'm a little sad my bro decided the tongue looked better black.... Can't complain since he gave them to me

I am really enjoying doing this One a day thing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom