2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I see a restock on concepts lows happening ( with blemishes**) everyone mad about the gold paper rubbing off and everyone wanting to return them..

Is it more that the shoe didn't resell for higher that people are mad since multiple people confirmed the gold rubs off ?

Stripping the paint on these is hella tempting but I feel like ima regret it 
laugh.gif

Stripping the paint on these is hella tempting but I feel like ima regret it :lol:

That's what the second pair is for

Also heads up 4x eBay bucks deals today and tomorrow
I hope I can find a pair of the ZX Flux Xenos for the wife (men's size 7) since she loves mine so much
None on eBay for a even remotely sane price....
Fingers crossed

Well gang,  UT tech says all looks good and that it looks like it's a BOY!!!  I'm not gonna jump the gun on it because I've heard the stories, but I'm WICKED excited!!!

giphy.gif
Congrats!  My son is turning 3 this year and man it is just awesome having a son.  I also have a daughter so I am good.  One of each.  Im set! lol 

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone for the well wishes, I really appreciate it.  I look forward to passing on my sneaker collecting obsession and perhaps some of the collection if his feet make it to and/or stop at size 13!

Pair of white LMs with a few hours left at 350 with no bids. I wanted the blacks first but feel like I shouldn't pass them up if they don't get bid up.

Pair of white LMs with a few hours left at 350 with no bids. I wanted the blacks first but feel like I shouldn't pass them up if they don't get bid up.

Save that $350 and wait a bit to make it $450 or so for a black pair.. They are skyrocketing in price for some reason. I paid $359 in June for a DS black pair, for contrast. The black pair was my first big pick-up after getting back into SB's and sneakers in general, no regrets. Got my first real fade/scratches on them and I feel so conflicted :lol:

Last edited:
Save that $350 and wait a bit to make it $450 or so for a black pair.. They are skyrocketing in price for some reason. I paid $359 in June for a DS black pair, for contrast. The black pair was my first big pick-up after getting back into SB's and sneakers in general, no regrets. Got my first real fade/scratches on them and I feel so conflicted :lol:

Thanks for being the voice of reason lol. They're going up though? I thought they were starting to drop a little. Damn. Back to being patient.

Back
Top Bottom