2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally made it in for my Fast Times triple and they weren't on the floor... Fortunately they were in the back waiting for hash.

3 pairs for $123 and change.

:smokin

Thanks for the original heads up. When I went in there initially, I inspected all the ones in my size (which I think is the same size as you actually - 11) and picked the best pair. Remembered the F&F coupon you had talked about. Asked a young dude on the floor, and he said he gave all of his away. Chopped it up with the dude at the counter. He said he wish he could, but they have cameras and aren't supposed to give them out at the counter......told him if I could quickly ask some more workers and this one dude called over another employee and he handed it to me. Great pickup and even better price! So repped again for the heads up.

The thing that CNCPTS has to deal with that sucks is that most of the resellers who wanted to cancel are seizing their opportunity and using it to blend in with the genuine beefs of honest buyers.

It kind of sucks for CNCPTS as they were very hard nosed at first about all sales final, we have a dedicated fraud team, etc. Now that's biting them, all because Nike mailed it in on quality control again, which is now the norm.

Sorry Nike, but I'm only going after old SBs now on the secondary market. I will make an exception under protest for OG Air Jordan 1s, however.

A little too much going on with that custom, but I would love any type of nintendo concept on an SB :smokin

same type of dudes who say concepts lows are girly better not own joggers, skinny jeans, or listen to drake.

cuz if so da iron knee is real

(Raises hand) " who's drake" and skinny jeans and joggers are in my house.. Just not my dresser.. My fiancé actually looks good in both styles..

Finally got a response from Cncpts, after replying back to the order email they sent me and not getting a response I drafted a new email thread and got a response in 30min.

They said my stained glass highs will ship tonight. No tracking info yet.

Just figured I put that out there for anyone else still trying to get in touch with them to get the 2nd half of your order.

Now I just gotta hope I don't get one of these B-grades sad face soles :smh:

Saying a shoe is "girly" reeks of insecurity but aight. It's an inanimate object but ok. Why what other people wear would bother you is a whole 'nother story...

It does not bother me at all what other people wear. Im guessing your salty cuz you doubled up on them lol. Slippery Salmon shoes .no hate cuz all fun and games
Not salty at all but thanks for proving my point. 

MAN, **** you guys made me check my shoes, and sure enough my left pair has a hell of a gangsta lean.

Someone keep me updated with Concepts compensation. I cant pay 200 for this.

CNCPTS stated everyday for the past 3 days my shoes would ship by the end of the day . Of course they tell me the same thing today so we will see if they do and tracking is updated instead of saying label created. If they don't come tomorrow i might as well settle for a refund. I'm not planning on waiting until November for these kicks.

HAHAHA
roll.gif
!!!.....they got kermit toe!!!......im laughing but just checked my pair and there F'ed up as well not as bad as that but definitely flawed!!!...looks like ill be doing a NDC switcharooo as well hopefully if i can get a pair off there

Last edited:
So after reading everyone's complaints about the concepts highs, I decided to do a better check on them since I got them. When I first got them, I took a quick glance and overall everything was good.

But now the I examined it, besides a few glue stains which aren't that bad the toe box looking deformed to me. Let me know what you guys think:

The concepts box was a really nice touch, glad I got one of the 'special' boxes.

That toebox ... narly. Given Nike has been giving this line of high quality control standards behind the AJKOs cancelled release it makes me wonder how that 'slipped' through.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom