2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The concepts dunk high is kinda cool. But ill say this till im blue in the face. Those low tops are girly *** shoes and no grown man should wear them.
TN59e.gif

I used the Jason Mark after the bubbles I quickly dried it with microfiber cloth but hours now still it shows ashy instead of the BLACK COOL SUEDE
damb condolences my dude. looks like you fell prey to the marketing of Jason's best sneaker cleaner in the market bs. u can baby oil it but the quality of that toe box is done

so i'm just gonna tell all y'all this:

DO NOT USE JASON MARKK CLEANER.

i know stand are gonna come in and say shaddup robin, just don't use them on suede or nubuck, blah blah blah.

you're doing it wrong

same type of dudes who say concepts lows are girly better not own joggers, skinny jeans, or listen to drake.

cuz if so da iron knee is real

Nah you just have to use it in moderation.
Like, I've cleaned suede shoes tons of time and never got ashy Larry. But I use the premium brush and make sure I shake out all of the water too...

Saying a shoe is "girly" reeks of insecurity but aight. It's an inanimate object but ok. Why what other people wear would bother you is a whole 'nother story...
too much real life here.

dude prob the type to feel all gay if he accidentally makes contact with his boy's hand 

ill let you in on a secret guys.

suede + any liquid = sad tears

So after reading everyone's complaints about the concepts highs, I decided to do a better check on them since I got them. When I first got them, I took a quick glance and overall everything was good.

But now the I examined it, besides a few glue stains which aren't that bad the toe box looking deformed to me. Let me know what you guys think:

The concepts box was a really nice touch, glad I got one of the 'special' boxes.

Dear NTSB Family, I have a problem with mySOMP, I cleaned it today and now the toe part became ASHY

Please is there a way to turn it to a PURE BLACK SUEDE again? 

i love my SOMP 
indifferent.gif
 and I feel bad that his happened
I used Fiebings suede dye (http://shop.fiebing.com/c/cobbler-classics_suede-dye) on my Northern lights to blacken the ashy suede and it worked great. SOMP suede quality is much better though so not sure how it would work out but it's fairly easy to do

So after reading everyone's complaints about the concepts highs, I decided to do a better check on them since I got them. When I first got them, I took a quick glance and overall everything was good.

But now the I examined it, besides a few glue stains which aren't that bad the toe box looking deformed to me. Let me know what you guys think:

The concepts box was a really nice touch, glad I got one of the 'special' boxes.
that top left shoe looks pretty oddly shaped almost photoshopped. Safe to say Nike failed that one.

Same thing happened to me, didn't examine them until a week later and saw my right shoe deformed. I have tweeted them twice and sent 5 emails with no response. 

Same thing happened to me, didn't examine them until a week later and saw my right shoe deformed. I have tweeted them twice and sent 5 emails with no response. 

That's really strange. I feel like everyone's right shoe is deformed while the left shoe is intact. Or maybe it was your post that I read a couple pages back. When you contact concepts, what are you trying to get out of them? A return or perhaps a coupon of some sort?

The only way I know I can fix this is if I'm able to purchase another paper when they release at other retail spots and then mix and match and return. But that's a lot of work.

that top left shoe looks pretty oddly shaped almost photoshopped. Safe to say Nike failed that one.

@ThatMartianKid
 def defect.  I wouldn't want to keep that.

the shoe quality to box dopiness ration is ungodly

I'm more statisfied with the box than the shoes, even if I wanted to keep them for display the whole toe box thing will really irk me. I don't even think I recieved a recipt with it.

That's really strange. I feel like everyone's right shoe is deformed while the left shoe is intact. Or maybe it was your post that I read a couple pages back. When you contact concepts, what are you trying to get out of them? A return or perhaps a coupon of some sort?

The only way I know I can fix this is if I'm able to purchase another paper when they release at other retail spots and then mix and match and return. But that's a lot of work.
Just swapping it out for a new one or a return. I am probably going to have to buy a pair of Nike.com and do a switch. 

Back
Top Bottom