2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Damn...

roll.gif

Last edited:
def the buy @ nike.com shop and swap method...i know it's kinda dirty but nike DID create those original monstrosities...

So after reading everyone's complaints about the concepts highs, I decided to do a better check on them since I got them. When I first got them, I took a quick glance and overall everything was good.

But now the I examined it, besides a few glue stains which aren't that bad the toe box looking deformed to me. Let me know what you guys think:

The concepts box was a really nice touch, glad I got one of the 'special' boxes.

"The Smirk"
Everyone's Dunk I have seen so far just seems like it's making a face...The Smirk!

Last edited:
Saying a shoe is "girly" reeks of insecurity but aight. It's an inanimate object but ok. Why what other people wear would bother you is a whole 'nother story...

It does not bother me at all what other people wear. Im guessing your salty cuz you doubled up on them lol. Slippery Salmon shoes .no hate cuz all fun and games

If my pair looked like any of the ones I've seen and concepts wasn't responding after reaching out multiple times, I'd skip PayPal and just call my bank or CC and tell them the purchase was recieved in unacceptable condition and the seller is unresponsive, will not issue a refund, and I want the charge cancelled. Simple as that.

Finally made it in for my Fast Times triple and they weren't on the floor... Fortunately they were in the back waiting for hash.

3 pairs for $123 and change.

:smokin

def the buy @ nike.com shop and swap method...i know it's kinda dirty but nike DID create those original monstrosities...
Not dirty at all in my opinion.

Nike shops around 3rd world labor markets to give you a shoe at widest possible margins.

They've earned a few jabs in the chin if we're keeping an ethical tally.

Last edited:
If you @ concepts that pic on twitter they will offer you a full refund, they offered me a refund for the glue and gold paper stuff, but I was cool with them refunding shipping. Although the beasts figured out they could possibly get a return they all started goin hard and not sure if concepts is as friendly as they were in the beginning. I would show Nike that pic too and make them send you a fresh pair that's not even b grade status. 

Sorry to hurt your feelings 
embarassed.gif
 lol hope you get it resolved. 

Man, reading Concepts Twitter and they're getting it rough from this release. I got the lows, which I love, but they're definitely not perfect. Everyone is thinking twice the next time Concepts has a collab from here on out. It sucks too, because while I like their visions most of the time, this execution leave a lot to be desired. And apparently they're not doing exchanges, so you either deal with the flaws, or get your $$ back and not have the shoes.

ohwell.gif
 <------ looks like his mouth!

shoe lookin like a giant nike swoosh

make sure to buy like 5 to mix and match

So after reading everyone's complaints about the concepts highs, I decided to do a better check on them since I got them. When I first got them, I took a quick glance and overall everything was good.

But now the I examined it, besides a few glue stains which aren't that bad the toe box looking deformed to me. Let me know what you guys think:

The concepts box was a really nice touch, glad I got one of the 'special' boxes.

"The Smirk"
Everyone's Dunk I have seen so far just seems like it's making a face...The Smirk!

Seen that too smfh... also does it look like dude got 2 right shoes? I know he didn't but they just look like theyre 2 right shoes
Please stop. This is hurting my feelings man lol.

When I look at it, it's like its The Rock looking at me when he does his eyebrow thing haha.

Damn...
Subliminal advertising from Pepsi.

Back
Top Bottom