2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Glad you got your size, bro!
smokin.gif
Repped!
Still on the lookout for my size 11s out there somewhere...
I usually wear size 11 in Dunks but 11.5 isnt that much of a difference (at least for me), think I have wide feet. If anything ill throw the sneakershields in there to make up the little extra space.

Thank you all for the help you give, not just me but everyone in finding some of these awesome kicks.

Docker's Alpha Camo Pants....

Comes in 3 different Camo colors....

Sadly, I have all 3...

I Can't find those redish/brown ones at all, manage to grab a pair of the classic green camo @ Macy's last week. Thanks for info too, but I need those you rocking too.

Stone Mesa, Olives, Grunge Lows, Hazes & Argons are probably my TOP 5 non SB Dunk Low's....

Do you have Argons? I don't know what size you are, but PM me if you can do anything with an 8.5. I have a chance to have seller throw in a pair in that size for dirt cheap into a larger deal I'm working on.

Looking fresh! Hoping for the stateside drop soon!

Aren't those the FTC dunks? My eyes are a little blurry from allergies. So I could be wrong.

osyrhiz- dope dunks. Argons and Haze lows are amazing shoes. I love me some Plums and Viotechs.

Do you have Argons? I don't know what size you are, but PM me if you can do anything with an 8.5. I have a chance to have seller throw in a pair in that size for dirt cheap into a larger deal I'm working on.
I'm a size 10-10.5 but I already own a pair of Argons.

I appreciate the look out tho....
Aren't those the FTC dunks? My eyes are a little blurry from allergies. So I could be wrong.

osyrhiz- dope dunks. Argons and Haze lows are amazing shoes. I love me some Plums and Viotechs.
Plums and Viotechs are both amazing.....

Co.Jp Plums were my grails in 03...

Never could find my actual size 10 in a price that I was willing to pay...

Had to settle with a 10.5
I Can't find those redish/brown ones at all, manage to grab a pair of the classic green camo @ Macy's last week. Thanks for info too, but I need those you rocking too.
Here you go sir...

http://www.zappos.com/dockers-mens-alpha-khaki-pant-pantego-dark-wheat

Last edited:
Such a disappointment that FTC isn't the first shop to release them.....

I agree. It's a little strange that another store will drop a store specific shoe before the actual store. Hopefully FTC Sac gets them soon then.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. It's a little strange that another store will drop a store specific shoe before the actual store. Hopefully FTC Sac gets them soon then.
Same thing happened with the SPOT 20 Year Dunks...

A shop in Hong Kong released them a week before SPOT did....

Back
Top Bottom