2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Theory Skateshop is taking phone orders shipped 130 for red's I believe 413-731-7528 check out with them

My local skate spot is supposed to have there shipment of red firecrackers tomorrow for $98. The dude working had barley heard of them and said I was the first to ask. They usually do phone orders too, I'll update tomorrow.
Now that I can get down with. $150+...pass.

Anyone in Minnesota?

Nike Mall of America has you covered on the Crackers...

I live in Minnesota was just about to post info .I think other nikestores might bave got these as well.. I Grabbed my pair and my gf grabbed her brother the whole pack .

Last edited:
Walked in mall of America nike , only ppl in line was my gf , me and another dude. Was told one per per customer per color .

close but struck out this morning and fell asleep right when ppl were posting shops that dropped today. i think im going to settle with im not going to find these, as thursday i def will be to busy lol.

My local store is selling the Red firecracker for $140. I'm on the fence of copping these but I want to know for those who have a pair in hand, is the quality nice? It's been a while since I copped a pair of SB so I wouldn't know what kind of quality I should be expecting. 

My local store is selling the Red firecracker for $140. I'm on the fence of copping these but I want to know for those who have a pair in hand, is the quality nice? It's been a while since I copped a pair of SB so I wouldn't know what kind of quality I should be expecting. 
I looked at my pair today , the quality is dope . The red is my favorite out of the pack

Those UNLV's...

Heard/read the suede on the reds is on par with BHM lows, if so I'm happy.

Does anyone know if the employee store in Beaverton OR carries SB's? Since SB are starting to show up in niketowns now...thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
quality on both is very nice.

i grabbed em both yesterday and the reds look nicer than the blacks, but i think its just because red suede looks nicer than black in general.

On that black suede pair is the extra laces black also???

Been wanting a all black pair of SBs and they suede sign me the **** up

If someone lives near Santa Monica please get a red size 13 and we can meet up later. I'm at work at can't go out that far.

Back
Top Bottom