2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I called salvation malibu today yesterday for details on the FC pack and didnt get anything useful but my bro called them later and they seemed confused and giving mixed information. they said theyre releasing the pack tmrw today. he asked how they would release them and he was told they would raffle them and that he could start lining up at 10am for fcfs. i was just a little confused to say the least because on there fb it says they were releasing Fri at both locations, but i already have my pack and just am spreading the info.
how my convo weant:

nice lady: hello

me: hi, do you guys have the FC pa....

nice lady:hold on(puts phone down)..........

me: umm ok

nice lady: ..........yeah we do

me: size 13?

lady:(different voice comparable to tyrone) guy: we have both of them releasing tmrw

me: uhhhm
indifferent.gif
hello?
mad.gif

guy: oh yeah sorry about that she had to help out a customer

me:
mean.gif

I waited in line for about a hr and half but was able to scoop the reds for 100 from my local...i wish the black laces had the red star firecracker pattern on em that would be dope

Glad to see everyone copping the pack. Still waiting it out.
same. no local SB shops by me ever have any QS releases, just the GRs. and it sucks because every time i want a pair of SBs, i have to either pay resell prices or find places that are doing phone/online orders. i usually go with Premier, but anybody have any other suggestions?

Nocturnal in philly has a few pairs of black fc's, in 11 and i think 7. If anyone needs a black 9, pm me.

Sup NT Fam. Hope all has been well. I'm still on the house hunt so I haven't gotten any kicks lately. Last pair I got were the FTC's. Just happened to have a shirt that matches damn near close to it so I can get all matchy matchy lol

Dropped by my local @cardinalskateshop during my lunch break. They had the black FC's in 8, 10, and I think 13 for any 757 heads on the hunt.

Also met Brian Zygmontowicz. Dude is skating from Maine all the way to the Florida keys for breast cancer awareness. Follow him @ziggysbreastquest and visit www.cancer.org if you would like to donate. I gave him a cubano sandwhich and what cash I had on me to keep him going.

I'll check back a lil' more often.

Peace.

Last edited:
Dallas peeps... Index Skate just posted both color ways of the firecrackers... Not sure about price or ph orders but here you go... 214-824-9777

Dallas peeps... Index Skate just posted both color ways of the firecrackers... Not sure about price or ph orders but here you go... 214-824-9777
anyone and everyone that lives in dfw knows where to get their sbs, index is real legit but they don't need their number spammed when they don't even do phone orders, if you want eprops  post some promiscuous pics of girls you know

if anyone knows where i can find the firecracker hat or shirt in SoCal please help. Phone/Online would also be better since it is hot @ss hell in the 818

Got lucky at my local skate shop. Only black left in my size but my homie got red. Def some of my fave SBs in a while though.

Back
Top Bottom