2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What was your order #?  I ordered a sz.10 at 8:10am but haven't received a shipping or canceled email...
I ordered mine at 8:12 launch day and received the cancelation e-mail at 1:19 today. I felt like it was going to ship on Saturday because everyone was saying spot usually ships same day if you ordered before a certain time.

It's strange SPoT would cancel orders as they have a real time cart system. Suppose no online system is perfect though.

Word Got My Blk In With Everything In Box And They Are Very VERY Clean!!! Haven't Seen Greys In Person So Can't Compare The Two But Very DOPE Shoe

Last edited:
If someone can find the UCS in a size 9 at box price that would be awesome... Literally can't afford anything above that until Friday or when the "authorization" on my bank account from spot gets un-held.

It's strange SPoT would cancel orders as they have a real time cart system. Suppose no online system is perfect though.
If only a couple of pairs get cancelled it's likely one of the staff grabbed them from the wrong spot (no pun intended) in the storeroom for instore sales. Just speculation on my part as I don't know how they do things there.

Last edited:
Yeah that's what I thought too. First time ordering from there and was pretty amped cuz I thought I got them. Tried on NDC and premier and failed.

I love the red laces in the grey Ugly Sweaters, i switched them out over the weekend. I feel like it brings more life to them than just the grey laces.

Pic when i get home in about 40 mins if you need to see

I love the red laces in the grey Ugly Sweaters, i switched them out over the weekend. I feel like it brings more life to them than just the grey laces.

Pic when i get home in about 40 mins if you need to see
Yeah man let's see. I just said how much better the grey were but the black with khaki pants looks f'n rad!

Sad to hear about spot orders, they're always so clutch. I hope this doesn't happen to often now. That 112 release was stressful.

Many have already said this but the resellers will be dying on these come Jan 1st. Just wait and you should be able to cop near retail. That being said it sucks that you won't have them for xmas this year if you cant find them elsewhere. SPOT is usually top notch. I wonder what is going on over there. First they do the old bait and switch on the release time and now this.

Many have already said this but the resellers will be dying on these come Jan 1st. Just wait and you should be able to cop near retail. That being said it sucks that you won't have them for xmas this year if you cant find them elsewhere. SPOT is usually top notch. I wonder what is going on over there. First they do the old bait and switch on the release time and now this.
Yeah, I was thinking that I'll probably just wait it out and pick up a pair after Christmas. I've only heard good things about spot but it happens.

Called them . The new snakeskin dunk low isn't included in the sale... [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Last edited:
I'm gonna cop a pair of the black Levi's

So clean I don't like colors that scream anymore
I had a pair but had to sell them because they were too big.

They are very very nice. Quaity is excellent. Just be careful because they are lint/ dust magnets so have that lint roller on deck

Sucks about spot. Wit e mighta been right when he said things were changing there. Plus meronek left. Missmymoney you got me friending for mine with the khaki idea!!!

Back
Top Bottom