2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anybody who owns the Fire and Ice have extra pics/quick review on those? Still slightly on the fence on them but damn am I a sucker for clear soles

I know this is the wrong thread but sbers are way cooler than the j folks...I am desperate for those breds, anyone got an extra 9.5?

greetings, got a question about the uprise dunks.. i have a pair of the 3m's in size 9 that fits fine, but i had to get a 9.5 for the christmas sweaters.. not sure if its just me but the sweaters seem to have more padding than my other dunks.. anyone have any insight as to whether the uprises will fit more like the 3m's or the ucs? thanks much in advance!

greetings, got a question about the uprise dunks.. i have a pair of the 3m's in size 9 that fits fine, but i had to get a 9.5 for the christmas sweaters.. not sure if its just me but the sweaters seem to have more padding than my other dunks.. anyone have any insight as to whether the uprises will fit more like the 3m's or the ucs? thanks much in advance!
Yeah my UCS feel a little tighter than my other dunks...

It's hard waiting for these Bazooka Joe's....I want em, but I know as soon as I buy they'll be on sale. Especially seemingly the next couple Hi's are gonna be quick sellers.

Going With RealTrees Today

Any1 know where i can get sum green SB replacement laces???...wanna swap out the grey in my UCS, i found a lucky green color but it looks to dark/dull looking to use more of a brighter green like on the shoes....also what length is good??...thanks 

Any1 know where i can get sum green SB replacement laces???...wanna swap out the grey in my UCS, i found a lucky green color but it looks to dark/dull looking to use more of a brighter green like on the shoes....also what length is good??...thanks 

http://www.fullylaced.com/ShoelacesSB
^not really seeing the type of green you're looking for, might want to try searching for "kelly green" ones but proper sb laces can be tough to find.

as for the length, the best way to do it is just measure the laces that came w them because it could vary from size to size.

quick question... I always thought those Red lows with ice sole were called the "Fire & Ices" ,,, if these oranges are called that, what were those called? ( sorry if the syntax in this comment isnt the cleanest)

My local still has 20+ pairs of Chronicle 2's. Glad I waited to see if they'd sit, guess I won that battle.

I'm hoping the premier dunks will be an easy cop... Hoping.

Bet by March when it starts getting warm those prices drop because people will want some newer shoes....I'd wait if I were you. 

Not really up on SBs like the heads in here but what were the retail on them? And were they limited to point the resale price got so damn high?

I love the gold speckle sole on the black ones. Nice touch with the gold swoosh too.

Not really up on SBs like the heads in here but what were the retail on them? And were they limited to point the resale price got so damn high?

I love the gold speckle sole on the black ones. Nice touch with the gold swoosh too.
$240 with shipping and handling if you got them for retail online. They were only available from one shop and very limited. They also released them in store for like $190 or so.

Those of you who struck out on the Jordan 1s, consider it a blessing in disguise. Save up for a 01, 94, or OG pair - or put that money toward an SB grail. You'll be happier in the long run, IMO.
While I agree that chasing these for resale prices is ill advised, I prefer the 2013 1's to the 01's.  I'd definitely pay more for 94's or OGs, but I feel that run is overrated.

@quise2024, in case you haven't copped yet (and anyone else for that matter), Safari Highs on NDC clearance. http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/dunk-high-pro-sb-shoe/pid-728182

$56.23 before tax with 25% off clearance coupon MOVEBETTER.  Coupon code WINTER2DAY for free 2 day shipping. 

I'm betting the tiffs will be extremly hard to get cause of the hype of the lows. And I'll probably strike out on a size 12

the tiffany colorway is soooooo tired, played out, saturated, etc...

lows look better than the highs to me anyway. im sick of the mint(teal)/black colorways ill probably will pass on the highs

Back
Top Bottom