2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Straight off last year’s geologically-inspired stone cold collaboration that had heads fiending, Nike SB has once again teamed up with Michigan-based skate shop Premier for another limited edition Support Your Local release. Taking inspiration from those famously frigid Grand Rapids nights, this latest joint effort with Premier is a deluxe Dunk High SB packed with enough frosty details to keep the fires burning all winter long. The tundra’s never been so fresh.

Braving the elements in clean style, the Nike SB x Premier Dunk High comes fully-equipped with a weather-resistant grey synthetic wool that surrounds the toecap and laceloops to protect your feet from whatever Old Man Winter decides to throw at them. One detail that’s quickly becoming a Premier signature, Michigan’s native Petoskey stone once again makes a cameo via printed black leather, providing proper contrast for an arctic blast in the form of a white Swoosh sweeping down from the north. Throw in an icy clear outsole down below and some reflective laces up top to ensure safe travel and you have a prime example of excellent execution for any upcoming expedition.

For those willing to set out to the north for Premier’s frozen lair, an entire collection of special release store-only goodies lay in wait, including two limited shirts and a small run of 50 Petoskey decks. But if the allure of a warm campfire is too great for you to make this journey, the Nike SB x Premier Dunk High SB will be available on Nike.com this Saturday, January 11th at 8am EST. The Nike.com sale will be Twitter Link Only so follow @nikestore for more details.

720x720q80.jpeg

[h2]  [/h2]

Last edited:
MIA and DQM also have pics that confirm non branding. So maybe that will help clear things up a bit.

They both release their pairs this Sat.

Last edited:
Got BLESSED in a local group from someone who declined to receive $200+ for the Premier Dunk High online release and sold to me for Retail + $8 (shipping).

Guess there are some good heads in the community still.

I'm torn between picking up a pair of nontourages, civilists, or when pigs fly and these Petoskey's......decisions decisions! Opinions? Haha

Premiers came in the mail today..... Run kinda snug but most SBs I usually Igbo a half size up

Tried my premiers on and I'll say for comparison if anyone got the chronicle 2's they fit similar in my opinion..

I would advise for others, to stay tts

dudes really that mad they missed out on the premier version that they slander it and those who prefer it :lol:

grow up

I'm torn between picking up a pair of nontourages, civilists, or when pigs fly and these Petoskey's......decisions decisions! Opinions? Haha
Wpf, civilist, premiers, nontourages in order of greatness IMHO.

Last edited:
Damn the Civilists run snug I can't decide if I should sell and size up

For those that own them did it get any better? They are smaller than my other Highs I compared them to when I got home

I went tts and they were a bit tight. Relaced completely and stretched them with shoe trees for about a month, turned out fine.

When I put them on my foot fits but the minute I move it seems the shoes bunches up on my foot

I'm torn because I have ALWAYS worn size 9 in SB's going back to the 1st editions

Damn the Civilists run snug I can't decide if I should sell and size up

For those that own them did it get any better? They are smaller than my other Highs I compared them to when I got home

Here's a little trick that helps me with my shoes that are a little snug

Switch out the insoles from the civilist and replace them with some insoles from some of your running shoes. Ex free runs or roshes
The insoles from insoles are usually a lot slimmer than the ones from sbs.

I can't believe that a discussion (debate? back and forth?) on how Civilists fit has run 3+ pages. It's kind of getting comical now.

Here's a little trick that helps me with my shoes that are a little snug

Switch out the insoles from the civilist and replace them with some insoles from some of your running shoes. Ex free runs or roshes
The insoles from insoles are usually a lot slimmer than the ones from sbs.

I've def done that before and sometimes I will wear them without an insole

I might just say F it and wear them hoping they become more comfortable

Back
Top Bottom