2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Did anyone who copped the Baos have a Japanese label attached to the sneaker? My friend got one locally in NY and they did, I thought that was weird...

This photo is of a pair from someone who copped in Japan, but it's the same exact label as the one from NY..
Nope mine didn't come with that tag. 

Agreed...hasn't been a pair of lows this year that's completely wowed me and been a "must have"

I've been trying to track down another pair of these for quite some time now

Small shop or not, my pair is copped. But I'm not getting overly confident until I get shipping confirmation

Kinda want them. 

Not in absolute love. So most probable pass.

Thanks for the photo!

Did anyone who copped the Baos have a Japanese label attached to the sneaker? My friend got one locally in NY and they did, I thought that was weird...

This photo is of a pair from someone who copped in Japan, but it's the same exact label as the one from NY..
The real question is...where did he get them in NY?

Finally caved and picked these up before they dried up.

Also some pick ups from a couple weeks ago.
UGH Those denims. One of my favorite blue box pairs. I picked them up when I bought my Red Devils... so sad that they're expensive now..

Yeah, I don't know what possessed them to do the black suede on the toebox/swoosh. Kills the shoe in my opinion.

Or is that super dark navy suede?

Last edited:
so hold on were the boa's a limited general release, cuz like others are saying they seem to have some very low numbers for a GR?

I know I'm late but I don't skate so I will be copping both the white and the black pair of the AJ1 x SB. I will get that top coat off somehow on both pairs and have me a pair of royals and a pair of blk/reds OGs. I'm sure that's most people's idea so it won't be easy getting both. Also a quick question for anyone who knows. When did nike SB highs start being produced with the slimmer shoe profile and thinner sole? Did it start with the dark blue box or the brown/black tape box?

so hold on were the boa's a limited general release, cuz like others are saying they seem to have some very low numbers for a GR?
No. Bao's are still considered a regular GR. From what we've heard, the shipments at Nike Warehouse were messed up and late so most places aren't getting their full shipment until sometime this week. Once next week rolls around, we should see GR numbers at most shops that carry SB. 

Back
Top Bottom