2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Woww thats so cheap. Just paid a lot more for a sz 12 pair. 10.5 is a lot easier to find but still thats a steal. Congrats

Saw these customs on the gram... thoughts?

dagustoninja is going crazy on ig with supreme sb highs right now. Giving yall the heads up in case youre interested:nerd:

Can't wait to get the Hackys in...might be my next beater SB

Speaking of mids, how many of yall wear them? I have only 1 pair

Photo is great quality dude, but I just can't look past the screen printed product.
It's just too lazy and really defeats the purpose.

Screenprinting is fine with if the image can't be reproduced with the materials... but dude these are supposed to be stitched. Just printing out a stitched pattern makes absolutely no sense to me.

Sorry Nike, I can't support ya on this. Glue marks, low quality materials we'll talk.. but nah not this.

Photo is great quality dude, but I just can't look past the screen printed product.
It's just too lazy and really defeats the purpose.

Screenprinting is fine with if the image can't be reproduced with the materials... but dude these are supposed to be stitched. Just printing out a stitched pattern makes absolutely no sense to me.

Sorry Nike, I can't support ya on this. Glue marks, low quality materials we'll talk.. but nah not this.

At first i felt the same way but once i saw them in person there dope . The screen print is not bad it even feels like more coushin then just printed.

At first i felt the same way but once i saw them in person there dope . The screen print is not bad it even feels like more coushin then just printed.

agreed! the product page even mentions the designers saw the print on a material they wanted to use for them.. something like that. I'm tired. goodnight NT Fam!

okay so here's the product page info again..

The newest Dunk Low Premium SB starts with a print. While on the streets of Tokyo, Nike SB designers came across a piece of fabric that reminded them of the woven footbags that were popular during the 1980s. Footbags and skateboarding might not seem like an obvious pairing, but skate shop employees would take to kicking them around when business was slow. This inspiration has led to an all-over print on the iconic Nike Dunk Low, releasing April 26 on Nike.com (8am EDT/5am PDT).

nitey nite.

I don't remember seeing the revealed picture of the Blacksheep pair, did they end up showing them or what ?

Yup, it was those. Crazy thing is that he had someone flake on him so I was the 2nd person to PM him. Crazy good price, been looking for a pair for awhile now and couldn't beat the price and condition.
Wow, looks like you lucked out then. I was hoping you'd flake as well so I could pick them up. Regardless, nice pick up.

Can't wait to get the Hackys in...might be my next beater SB

Speaking of mids, how many of yall wear them? I have only 1 pair
Got 3 pair:

- Nori's (first pair of kicks my wife bought me)

- Red Dragon/UnSupremes (best out of my 3)

- Patagonia Mids (scooped on a Black Friday sale for like $45)

As you can see, I'm not a strap guy. Don't own any mids with the strap, and don't plan on it.

I know I know, their not sb's but for anyone that could find a pair to cop should they would not be disappointed, first time rocking them was a stroll around New York City for the auto show and dinner in little Italy and I must say the leather by far is the best compared to any recent release

I wish they used some of the same leather on our sb's

Getting petty in here. In other news, any releases dropping soon that need to be on my radar? HS Hi's are a def pass, and Black Sheep has bored me to death with the prolonged tease. I know we had that list circulating, but I don't know of any definitive dates.

Back
Top Bottom