2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think it was a well done execution and love the feel of the materials, but was already out of the green phase of my life. I think people are high with the prices they're asking on them now though.

Thought I'd share something recent I've acquired. Midnight navy pro Bs from 2001. mints mints @verse001 should know about these.

VERY NICE. I've been eyeing a pair on ebay for a little bit, but they're asking for more money than I want to spend on them, especially when Corgi puts them up for a bit less every few months. Great leather on those though. I'd like to get a pair of those to go with my almost nonexistent pelicans gear.

mints mints I honesty couldn't believe how good the leather is on them, I've gotten so accustomed to what nike normally puts out.

Every now and then I'll get shocked when Nike does a pair with nice leather, those Acorn and Linens from last year were pretty nice and thick leather. Stuff from that era is something else though, the tumbled leather they used to use on pairs from Finishline, jesus.

Then, you didn't get the day off? Sounds like you got a tough boss.

Nah, I worked from 6-10. Had the afternoon off but had to go back To let her go. 10 extra mjns, worth it to get rid of her. And I see/talk to my boss all of once every 2-3 months. It's beautiful lol.

Man I love blue lobsters :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: They beat out reds by a landslide imo.

Agree. I only like that the detail on the side panels is more noticeable on the reds.

In regards to the new tie dye joints; is the material canvas like the 510's and Hackey Sacks? I haven't seen any really well lit pics truly showing it off yet.

Last edited:
"Billy Ocean" update

...they're dry and they don't smell bad.. never been to a smelly beach ( the white paint seems to be more "sensitive" to scratching though - anxious to see what happens when I wear them again ).

I hope everyone is having a great week!

Last edited:
Can't front I like the skunks more because I can't afford them. Slept on them hard when they dropped, and always regret it.

Not a fan of skunks....

They're shoes covered in astroturf in wacky colours....

Those Quarter Snacks are growing on me though. Details... alot of very nice details.

Not a fan of skunks....

They're shoes covered in astroturf in wacky colours....

Those Quarter Snacks are growing on me though. Details... alot of very nice details.

Damn Astroturf never thought about that :lol: and Yep QSs all about the little details.

Opinions on clear jades?????
dope, swap laces are a must in my opinion on jpacks to black laces (breaks up all the color)...i believe towards end of last year got for retail $85 easily on ebay. I noticed though after blue/red j packs came out, ebay became flooded with clear jades and with bumped prices.

man that fool big!! I always wonder how ppl get their pits so huge---my Samba is 60 lbs of pure muscle, but your guy looks like he's about 90 lbs of muscle :lol: is he purebred ABPT or is he mixed with mastiff?

I also know ppl who give their pits horse vitamins or something to make them get really brolic.

Either way, #TeamBully is in full effect :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Nice lookin' pooch you got there! And yes, their "running" faces are priceless :lol:

Last edited:
I'll throw it out there again. Supreme bogo tee for quartersnacks...anybody game pm me

Back
Top Bottom