2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

CALI's came in today!

Can anyone privy me as to what the Cali insole looks like? Just green with the sb logo or sometging imaginative?

hey, whats going on nt.. Haven't been on in a long time cause nt doesn't let my phone sign in.. anyways here's a question to everybody with the cali high's, do u think its worth doubling up or just waiting till they get discounted??

hey, whats going on nt.. Haven't been on in a long time cause nt doesn't let my phone sign in.. anyways here's a question to everybody with the cali high's, do u think its worth doubling up or just waiting till they get discounted??

They aren't gonna be discounted by much

Just double up

Only you can make that decision, I know I wouldn't mind another pair at a discount price.
I don't know if they'll hit outright disco but if you get them at retail + free ship and get a coupon code, I'd strongly consider doubling up

so which one of ya i have to be angry at for bidding those damn slams on the bay up to like 500?

i wanted to snipe on the low lol

I don't know if they'll hit outright disco but if you get them at retail + free ship and get a coupon code, I'd strongly consider doubling up

Rarely do I double up, I'll never wear them. However I can see why people do it

Rarely do I double up, I'll never wear them. However I can see why people do it
yeah i don't double up either - I actually like the worn shoe look. was offering advice to the original poster. I love beating my shoes to death I just hate heel drag :frown:

^^^ highly underrated

Outlet pick up too. It's been a while since I found a decent SB pair at my local outlet. I think the last thing they had were the Chris Anderson Blazer Mid with that nautical theme and some Bloody Gums.

So yeah, a few years.

i have sb dunk highs xmas sweaters in 9.5,  but its really tight in the toe box, I found a 10.5, you guys think I could fit into a 10.5 or should i continue to search and look for a size 10.  (i know everyones foot is diff etc, but would appreciate your guys insight on sb dunk high sizings)  thanks!
@lakers29 I would say it all depends on how bad you hate creases. I always get 10's just because I absolutely hate creases (I know everyone has their own opinion on that), and unfortunately shoes don't come in quarter sizes ex: 10.25.  10's are really tight in the toe boxes for me as well but usually after about 10-15 wears, which can take a while, they fit really comfortably (I don't take out the insoles either though).  If it's that bad, on the other hand, try taking out those insoles if you haven't already.

Looks like the usual U.S. shops/sites haven't gotten them yet. I see a lot of sites based out of Asia have them but I wouldn't think you would want to go through the hassle of dealing with customs for them seeing as they aren't an Asia exclusive release. You can do what I did though, google search dunk 305050-307.

@GatorBeltsNPattieMelts & @idance I remember y'all a few days ago talkin about your difficulties finding dunks in your size. Not sure if you've heard of it alresdy but check out kix4chicks.com and follow their IG page. They have heat in all different brands in youth and GS sizes only. And prices are ALWAYS very reasonable. They had the Crawfish dunks up yesterday for 140 in a few GS sizes

Back
Top Bottom