2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I wonder if there's going to be any skate shop collaborations this summer, like there was last year.

I know this will piss off at least one dude on here, but Unheardof has a 2 pair pack releasing for Holiday. It was supposed to release this summer, got pushed to fall, then SB pushed it to Holiday due to strong pre-book.

Peace,
J

Last edited:
I know this will piss off at least one dude on here, but Unheardof has a 2 pair pack releasing for Holiday. It was supposed to release this summer, got pushed to fall, then SB pushed it to Holiday due to strong pre-book.

Peace,
J
good might be better then those ugly candy canes
mean.gif

I love the idea of Unheardof's stuff

Could that be the A's and America ones?

A's played the Reds (UnHeardOf/Anonymous are based in Cinci) in the 1990 World Series...Reds currently play at the Great American Ballpark, but weren't playing there in 1990, so who knows.

Are those black/blue Dunk lows not just the black/blue "Jordan" pack that dropped but with different stitching on the swoosh?

Untokyos or whatever people are calling it will be bought on disco. #patientlywaiting

They are beautiful and will be worn once in awhile (may double if the price is right). 

Those university blue joints are pretty blah, they're like a REALLY poor mans version of the blue J-Packs :smh:

Excited to see full, detailed pictures of these collabs that are coming :smokin. Concepts is a pass, Atlas and Primitive I'm on the fence from what I've seen.

The A's high and the Cinci low with the flag should be a World Series pack dropping in October..

Not sure if it's the series from the 90s or 70s(??)

And a new bratrud??? Let's hope for a better end product than last time :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom