2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just doing what I can for the thread my dude. Helping out where I can. 
nthat.gif
 Good to hear from you as well man. Salute.

I still don't get why anyone would mention John. It's so silly. Like why? What's the point?
laugh.gif

"Yeah hello? John00 from Niketalk said you have a FSR of the _____ SBs."

"...........Who?"
Makes NO sense to me either, but people STILL do it. We talked about this SO many times in the thread. The negatives outweigh the positives like crazy. It usually happens after a big/hyped release, new people flood the thread/lurk heavy and they don't know how to just call and order. So this is kind of the way that it has to be done.  

Like I've said before..

No one is straight up blabbering, but the shop owner asks, and dudes don't know what to say because they're cool on a keyboard but don't have quick wit on the phone.

So they tell the truth, and the shop owner asks more questions, and they just keep talking.

I love the red and blue tongues because it reminds me of the american flag and the quilted lining looks awesome. Deon just confirmed CNPTS NYC will get these as well so I'll probably camp.

Looks like PBs will be a bit too snug for me. Anyone happen to know if shops are still selling? I need an 11.5 and to off load this 11.

Back
Top Bottom