2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

lol...you caught me mid project, those were the only double sided adhesives I had.

Road tripping through PA and NY to Boston.

Called and had to speak to the manager. I wanted a pair of disposables but she wouldn't do the phone order. Hopefully it'll get done tomorrow if not could someone scoop me a pair

Ok, how do you feel about these in hand? I've been hearing they're terrible and then the next guy says they're amazing?

I'll be honest if you are a sucker for quality this shoe won't give you a woody. Average. The pebbled leather almost has a rough feel. But on feet? The colorway is so clean and that pop of red does it for me.

Hooray rallying around the disposables! I like one shoe laced blue, one pink. My rainbow roshes have the other set.

Like so? [emoji]128540[/emoji]

cotton_20candy_original.jpeg

Edit:

Beijings for $60, 10/10.5/11/11.5/12:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=301690039934&globalID=EBAY-US

Last edited:
Last edited:
My PM for NDC must be broken man I haven't gotten an update for new SBs in a hot minute...repped though, who's gonna be first to South Beach those flamingo joints?

My PM for NDC must be broken man I haven't gotten an update for new SBs in a hot minute...repped though, who's gonna be first to South Beach those flamingo joints?

Like I need an actual reason to put pink laces in something.... Gotta see how they look in person.

To scoop the Atlas joints on Primitive or the '15 Valentines...
Like em both but cant decided on which to get first.

Back
Top Bottom