2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Stayed away from the CNCPTS release. Happy with my $26 though

What a coincidence, wife wore the Disposables today.
I had my Plum lows for the day.

Last edited:
sun is going down already, less than an hour session didn't do much imo..
well.. they were dirty AF, so i wouldn't expect much. They look better though.

...try again tomorrow around 11 and leave them out for a few hours.. i imagine a hair dryer would probably help activate the chemicals as well.

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to throw one away to make space, would y'all rather toss the DLS low box or DLS high box away?

The only way I could describe it is the material is surprisingly soft..from pics you'd probably think it's like "scratchy" feeling buts its actually really soft. It's not as soft as suede but close.

Thanks. It has to be something similar to the salt stains.

well.. they were dirty AF, so i wouldn't expect much. They look better though.

...try again tomorrow around 11 and leave them out for a few hours.. i imagine a hair dryer would probably help activate the chemicals as well.
hey man i tried scrubbing it as best as i could :frown: that gum has been there since my first wear smh

Finally found a pair of Black LMs in my size in my price range. Only thing is this, he took some paint off of the outside swooshes on each pair. Worn 4 times, OG all. I just know that I am not paying the prices people want for DS pairs, so this is my next best option I think

Should I just do it? No pun intended

Last edited:
Finally found a pair of Black LMs in my size in my price range. Only thing is this, he took some paint off of the outside swooshes on each pair. Worn 4 times, OG all. I just know that I am not paying the prices people want for DS pairs, so this is my next best option I think

Should I just do it? No pun intended
If it's your price and you don't mind the paint stripping. Why not?

If it's your price and you don't mind the paint stripping. Why not?

I know. I just wished there wasn't any paint stripped off.

And I don't think there's any paint we can use that's the same as the other black. But it's not much missing and the condition is good overall.

I know. I just wished there wasn't any paint stripped off.

And I don't think there's any paint we can use that's the same as the other black. But it's not much missing and the condition is good overall.
Not even Angelus flat black?
Just focus on stripping it on your own way. They're boring that black anyway. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom