2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Does anyone own a pair of Flamingos? I'm considering copping but I'm wondering how they fit and if they go with a lot of outfits...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"After careful inspection of your Nike product, your claim has been approved. You'll receive your Nike product voucher in the mail in approximately 7-10 business days."

Would've preferred a replacement pair but oh well.

Kamil's .gif game is still underrated.

6uoBzPfm.jpg

If you are still looking for those call Refuge Skate Shop. It's my local and I have seen those burgandy/teal Hi's in a 13 multiple times. I can't guarantee they have them tho, but they were there as of a couple months ago.

(313) 277-5283

Hope you get a W fam.

I called a little earlier but it just rung for like 5 mins....I'll try again tomorrow :nerd:
Big thanks for the info man!!!

Stopped by the local to grab some socks they just got in. Was surprised they had the flamingos, gotta admit, they're pretty nice in hand, I was really digging them. They're doing 20% for back to school so they were looking really good at $88, I just don't know that I'll wear them. May stop in before the sale ends and grab them. Why are all the pairs on eBay going for over retail though, are they still making their way to shops? There's a full size run on NDC.

Oh yea- also had the ferns/rainforest. Still not a fan. I guess if you like rain forests or something they're cool, but they're underwhelming at best imo.

Last edited:
Shoutout to whoever posted the SPOT sale a week or two ago. My janoskis just came in and they're fresh. Couldn't say no to 25 bones. 

Premier has a pretty good sale on shoes and clothes right now. (You have to add to cart to see the prices on a lot of the Nike SB shoes and clothes though.)

One issue I have is my left foot is slighter bigger than my right. Left 10 is perfect for right 9.5 is perfect. Smh

Anyone else have this issue?
My feet are the opposite. My right foot is more of a 10 and my left foot is more of a 9.5. We should buy shoes together haha

Can anyone point me to someone who has a discount going currently and has those black nubuck and distressed orange leather highs?

Back
Top Bottom