2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

819861-188
I want more stuff like this from SB. Crazy schemes that make you ask "what is the point of this?!?" even if you don't like the colorway. Less easy layups like the black/red/green lows that just dropped, and more risks like these.

As for this specific pair the only thing I don't like is the branding on the back looks ridiculous, but if I wear pants with them it won't matter. I wish there was a way to show off the tounge without it flopping around tho. 

I want more stuff like this from SB. Crazy schemes that make you ask "what is the point of this?!?" even if you don't like the colorway. Less easy layups like the black/red/green lows that just dropped, and more risks like these.

As for this specific pair the only thing I don't like is the branding on the back looks ridiculous, but if I wear pants with them it won't matter. I wish there was a way to show off the tounge without it flopping around tho. 

Lace underneath the tounge until you get to the top, and lace through the tounge tag?

Pretty soon there's gonna be a whole SB aisle at outlets

Might even get its own section 
105.gif

I know, I do have a pair... I just wanted a second pair to stay fresh
They just really rub me the right way

Idk, when they came in I immediately regretted not doubling.... And since no one every has any for sale it kinda makes me REALLY want them

I know, I do have a pair... I just wanted a second pair to stay fresh
They just really rub me the right way

Idk, when they came in I immediately regretted not doubling.... And since no one every has any for sale it kinda makes me REALLY want them

That's that collectors mentality, I feel your pain on sooooo many levels my brother

Reps for you both. Picked up a size 9 in those grey joints. Been wanting a pair since I seen them at Nike SF over a year ago. Figured I would pick them up at some point and then they just disappeared or never showed up at any other stores. Picked them up for $65 shipped!! On another note, JJ website is trash. My first order attempt crashed, but I still got charged on my paypal. After 15 minutes of useless customer service, I placed a second order to make sure I got a pair. Now I have to wait a few days to see if my first order went through or not and try to cancel it.
mean.gif
There's some guy on this thread that really wanted these... was it you? He posted photos and everything. I gotta make sure this guy knows about it.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Just getting around to the second package follow-up.  Feeling not so good linked with a sore lower back from soccer.  My second pair of the passport blazers came today along with the shirt.  Opened the box and got some extra goodies like stickers, but they also included the limited booklet of the collab.  It includes pics of the passport team as well as the shoes, which were used as the promo pics for news outlets.  This non Dunk, SB release was my favorite so far for 2015.  Really stoked about them including the book; thought it was only available to those who bought them directly from the Passport shop.... and now to the pics:
 ​
 ​

Last edited:

haven't worn them yet, was waiting for a second pair before breaking these out.... they are fire, trust me
haha okay... I just placed my order for one. Now I have to decide if I need a backup pair myself. They look hella comfy like the Mcfly dunks. I went TTS but I'm afraid they may run alittle tight b/c of the material.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom